JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 Jamm Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Jobs Notification out – The J&K Services Selection Board invites online applications from eligible residents of Jammu Kashmir for participation in the selection process for the UT Cadre post of the Sub Inspector of the Jammu and Kashmir Police under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services.
The recruitment board has issued a recruitment notification with Advt No: 06/2021 for various J&K Police Sub Inspector posts. There are a total of 800 vacancies in this recruitment drive. Eligible interested candidates will be able to apply online as registration will start on 10 November 2021 and the last date of application submission is 10 December 2021.
Jammu Kashmir Police SI Recruitment 2021 @jkssb.nic.in
|Department Name||Home Department|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector|
|Recruitment Date||October 2021|
|Application submission starts from||10 November 2021|
- Applicants must possess Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from any Recognized University.
- The minimum age of the applicant for J&K SSB Police SI Recruitment 2021 is 18 years and a maximum of 28 years as of 01/01/2021. Applicant should not be born before 01/01/1993 and after 01/01/2003. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Exam
- The fee payable for unreserved category candidates is 550₹ (Rs Five Hundred Fifty only). In case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the fee payable is 400₹ (Rs Four Hundred Only) only.
- Selected candidates will be paid 35700₹ – 113100₹ with a Grade Pay of 4200₹.
- Online application registration starts from – 10 November 2021
- Last Date to submit an online application form – 10 December 2021
- Last date to make a payment of the application fee – 10 December 2021
How to apply online for JKSSB Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of JKSSB using below the link.
- On the homepage, click on the Advt No: 06/2021.
- Find the link named “Apply Online” for Police SI Recruitment.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents in the desired format and size.
- Check the filled information correctly.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout.