Jharkhand B.Ed entrance Application Form 2023 jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Test application form has been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The application form notification was released on February 03, 2023, and the last date to complete the same is March 10, 2023.
The candidates who possess the Jharkhand B.Ed eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in the selection process. As per the exam calendar, the written examination is going to be held on April 24, 2023.
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Overview
The candidates can check out the table below to know the details associated with the overview of the Jharkhand B.Ed exam overview.
|Exam Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 March 2023|
|Exam Date||23 April 2023|
Candidates who are yet to fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed application form have to ensure that the same has been filled out within the deadline. Here in the section below, you can check out the important dates corresponding to the Jharkhand B.Ed examination:
|Events||Jharkhand B.Ed Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Filling Commences||February 10, 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||March 10, 2023|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Date||April 23, 2024|
|Jharkhand B.Ed Result||To be Announced Soon|
The candidates who possess the Jharkhand B.Ed eligibility criteria will be required to complete the application formalities only. The concerned authorities have notified the detailed age limit and educational qualification below:
There is no prescribed age limit to fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed application form.
- The candidates who are graduates of any subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university in any subject are eligible to fill out the application form.
- Those who have a Bachelor’s in Maths or Science with at least 55% marks will be considered to complete the application form formalities.
The Jharkhand B.Ed application fee has to be paid by the candidates based on the category to which they belong. Here in the table below, we have mentioned the application fee for all the categories.
|Category||Jharkhand B.Ed Application Fee|
|Backward classes||Rs 750|
|Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Class||Rs 500|
How to Apply for the Jharkhand B.Ed Exam 2023?
Candidates who wish to write the Jharkhand B.Ed exam have to fill out the application fee as notified on the official website. The candidates who possess the basic eligibility will be required to complete the Jharkhand B.Ed application form formalities before the deadline.
- Visit the official website of JCECEB, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find and click the link that says “Online Form B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2023”.
- Next, click on the New Registration button and then enter details like mobile number and email id and then click on the submit button.
- Use the credentials received on the SMS or E-mail and use same to complete the Jharkhand B.Ed application
- Click on the Applicant login button and enter the details like name, educational qualification, test centre, address, and other qualifications and then click the submit button.
- Next, submit the scanned copy of all the documents like signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- Now, complete the application form by paying the application fee corresponding to their category.
- Submit the Jharkhand B.Ed application form and then take a printout for further use.
- Official Website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Notification – Download PDF
- Jharkhand B.Ed Online Application Form – Apply Here