Home » Uttar Pradesh » Admit Cards » Download UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Hall Ticket

JEECUP Admit Card 2021 released for UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Exam

JEECUP 2021 Admit Card download UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Test (Released) UPJEEP Admit Card/Exam Schedule.

JEECUP 2021 admit card shall be released at the starting of August month. Many candidates haven’t uploaded their signature and photograph files during the online application form. Such candidates won’t get JEECUP admit card unless they upload these items.

Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) in Uttar Pradesh is conducting the entrance exam UPJEE (Poly) 2021 for getting admission to Polytechnic. Soon, they are going to host the entrance test for 2021 in the month of August under the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).

Update on JEECUP Admit Card: As the exam is starting on 31 August of group A and Group A to K, Admit Card for the Entrance Exam are provided on 25 August 2021. All the students who have applied for the Polytechnic Exam need to download and take a print of the Admit Card (Available Now).
Update on Exam Date: The entrance exam for the polytechnic admissions (UPJEE-Poly) has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 31 August to 4 September 2021. Notification regarding the exam schedule is attached here.
The candidate who is interested to study Polytechnic has to attend this entrance examination in order to get a seat either in the government or private college. 85% of seats are reserved for the government and the remaining 15% seats are allocated for management seats.

To appear for the test, the candidate should submit the application form and then download JEECUP 2021 Admit card for taking a test. The e-admission ticket is needed while appearing for the exam.

JEECUP Admit Card 2021 – UP Polytechnic Admit Card for JEECUP exam 2021

Exam Name JEECUP
Type of Test Entrance Exam
Purpose Polytechnic College Admission
JEECUP Admit card release date 25 August 2021 (released)
Entrance exam dates 31 August to 04 September
Result announcement To be announced Later
Official site jeecup.nic.in
Article Category Admit Card
The candidate can download the JEECUP Admit Card 2021 for UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam from the official website of JEECUP. The website address is www.jeecup.nic.in; in order to download the hall ticket or Call Letter, the candidate should log in to the official website of JEECUP.

The JEECUP Admit Card is available on the official website in the month of August 2021. The UPJEE Polytechnic Admit card won’t be sent by post to the candidates who applied. Still, candidates should provide a correct address to receive the required notices, documents for an exam through the post.

Paper Pattern of the JEECUP Examination

JEECUP is an offline examination, which means the exam will be conducted in the paper-pen mode. It is objective-type questions and 100 questions will be given. Each question carries 4 marks, thus the exam will be conducted for 400 marks and question papers are printed both in Hindi and English.

How to download Admit Card for UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2021?

  1. First, go to the JEECUP official website.
  2. To download the JEECUP Admit Card navigate the link for the year 2021.
  3. Click on the link for further steps. The link will take you to the page that is to be login.
  4. On the login page, Enter your Application number. Enter the password that you used before registering. Enter the security pin number shown on the display in green colour.
  5. Then click submit button and you will be redirected to Admit card.
  6. Finally, download the JEECUP admit card for the entrance exam 2021.
If you have any questions, queries or facing any problems related to this exam then you can contact the official support team through this page. You can also call the officials for help using contact numbers 0522-2630106, 2630678, 2636589,2630667. You may also use the support e-mail jeecuphelp@gmail.com to get the required help.
  • Download UPJEE-Polytechnic  Admit Card for Group A – Login Here.
  • Download JEECUP 2021 Admit Card for Group B to K – Login Here.
  • Download JEECUP Admit Card for Group E1, E2Login Here.

Latest Comments

  1. Hello sir mera politechnic entrence exam ka admit card kab ayega or kese niklwaye


Join the Discussion