JEECUP 2021 Admit Card download UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Test (Released) UPJEEP Admit Card/Exam Schedule.
JEECUP 2021 admit card shall be released at the starting of August month. Many candidates haven’t uploaded their signature and photograph files during the online application form. Such candidates won’t get JEECUP admit card unless they upload these items.
Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) in Uttar Pradesh is conducting the entrance exam UPJEE (Poly) 2021 for getting admission to Polytechnic. Soon, they are going to host the entrance test for 2021 in the month of August under the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
To appear for the test, the candidate should submit the application form and then download JEECUP 2021 Admit card for taking a test. The e-admission ticket is needed while appearing for the exam.
JEECUP Admit Card 2021 – UP Polytechnic Admit Card for JEECUP exam 2021
|Type of Test||Entrance Exam|
|Purpose||Polytechnic College Admission|
|JEECUP Admit card release date||25 August 2021 (released)|
|Entrance exam dates||31 August to 04 September|
|Result announcement||To be announced Later|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The JEECUP Admit Card is available on the official website in the month of August 2021. The UPJEE Polytechnic Admit card won’t be sent by post to the candidates who applied. Still, candidates should provide a correct address to receive the required notices, documents for an exam through the post.
Paper Pattern of the JEECUP Examination
JEECUP is an offline examination, which means the exam will be conducted in the paper-pen mode. It is objective-type questions and 100 questions will be given. Each question carries 4 marks, thus the exam will be conducted for 400 marks and question papers are printed both in Hindi and English.
How to download Admit Card for UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2021?
- First, go to the JEECUP official website.
- To download the JEECUP Admit Card navigate the link for the year 2021.
- Click on the link for further steps. The link will take you to the page that is to be login.
- On the login page, Enter your Application number. Enter the password that you used before registering. Enter the security pin number shown on the display in green colour.
- Then click submit button and you will be redirected to Admit card.
- Finally, download the JEECUP admit card for the entrance exam 2021.