IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 – Southern Region Trade/Technician Apprenticeship Posts Online Application Form: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications for Trade/Technician apprentice posts in the Southern Region at its locations in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Candidates who are interested in apprentice posts can get more information on the official website at www.iocl.com. The online applications can be submitted from 10 December 2021 while the last date to apply is 27 December 2021. The organization is going to fill up 300 vacant posts on various Trades on an apprenticeship basis.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State-wise Vacancy Details
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 84 posts
- Karnataka: 52 posts
- Kerala: 49 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 55 posts
- Telangana: 60 posts
Here, check the complete details on IOCL Apprenticeship Notification 2021 for Southern Region. You can check eligibility details, educational qualifications, and other important information on this webpage. Aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification before applying for various posts.
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship in various trades|
|Application Date||December 2021|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full-Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or it’s equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- The minimum age to apply for IOCL Southern Region Trade Apprentice Recruitment is 18 years while the upper age limit is 24 years. Age relaxation is applicable for state reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Usually, apprenticeship is given for 1 year but it is up to 15 months according to trade and training. Candidates, Please Check the official notification for the Apprenticeship Period according to the Trade.
- The rate of stipend payable to the apprentices per month will be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act. For this, detailed information will be provided to the candidates in the contract.
- The Selection shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- Online application registration starts from – 10 December 2021
- Last date to submit an online application – 27 December 2021
- Written Examination tentative date – 09 January 2022
How to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for Southern Region – Important Links
- Visit the official website of IOCL.
- Check the Sothern Region Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the Apply Online link available there.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.