Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Offline Application Form for Sports Quota SSR Vacancy: Indian Navy is inviting applications in offline mode from sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India University Championships in Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing etc sports.
Indian Navy has released the advertisement of Sports Quota (Sailors’ Entry) – 01/2022 Batch. Any sports candidates who want to apply for this sports quota naval recruitment can apply offline from 12 December to 25 December 2021.
Indian Navy Sailor Jobs Notification 01/2022 Batch Sports Quota
|Recruitment Body||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Sailor|
|Recruitment Name||Sports Quota|
|Recruitment Date||December 2021|
|Recruitment Name||Qualification Details|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer|
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)|
|Matric Recruits (MR)|
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 17 years while the upper age limit is 22 years as on the date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo a medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
- The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirements in particular sports disciplines and the availability of vacancies.
- Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Offline applications submission starts on – 11 December 2021
- Last date of application submission – 25 December 2021
- Last date of receipt of application form – 25 December 2021
Address for forwarding for Offline Application
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY)
7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN,
NEW DELHI – 110021