Indian Navy SSR AA August 2022 Batch Online Application Live Now on joinindiannavy.gov.in. AA, SSR 2500 Vacancies available.
Indian Navy is inviting application forms from eligible candidates to fill 500 vacant posts of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and 2000 Artificer apprentices. Those who are interested to work in the Indian Navy must submit their application form on or before the last date 02 April 2022.
The online submission of the application form has been started on 29 March. You can download the entire notification from the link provided below. Also, we have mentioned the necessary steps regarding how to apply for the Indian Navy SSR Vacancy.
Indian Navy SSR, AA Notification 2022 Overview
|Organization name||Indian Navy|
|Post name||Senior Secondary Recruit [SSR]
& Artificer Apprentice [AA]
|Job location||In India|
|Application started on||29 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||05 April 2022|
|Age limit||17 – 20|
Qualification is different for both posts.
|SSR||Must be intermediate (12th Pass) with science stream having Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science.|
|AA||12th pass with 60% marks in science with having chemistry, biology, maths, physics, or computer science.|
The age of applying candidate must be in between 17 to 20 years. If you are below then 17 or above 20 in age then you are not eligible for this recruitment. Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Thousands of contenders will apply for this vacancy. This is why; the authority is going to conduct a selection process of three phases given below. Indian Navy will recruit eligible candidates on the basis of three rounds:-
- CBT Written-test
- Physical Fitness test [PFT]
- Medical test
For CBT, a state-wise shortlist will be released and 4 times candidates will be selected for the written test. The cut off will be decided based on marks obtained in the 10+2 examination. Kindly refer to the complete notification for details on this.
Candidates, who will qualify for the written test, will have to go through the PFT and medical test. Aspirants are advised to bring their official documents at the time of joining for verification.
Selected contenders will get a remuneration amount as their salary that is Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-.
How to apply for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindianarmy.gov.in
- Click on Register Button available in the right corner.
- On this page, you will be asked to choose an aadhar card as the registration document.
- Furnish the formality of your registration and login.
- An Application form will be opened on your screen.
- Enter needy information correctly and attach useful documents with it.
- Now, click on the “submit” button.
- Your application procedure has been completed.
- Take a printout copy of the application form to avoid any hassle in the future.