Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply Online ICG Navik/Yantrik Application Form at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for Sailor/Mechanic posts.
Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest recruitment drive in July 2021. According to the Coast Guard job notification, youth who have passed 10th and 12th from the science stream can apply online for these General Duty (GD) and Domestic branch posts.
The process of online application for these posts has started on July 2, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Indian Coast Guard will select the candidates through the online examination.
The date of the online application start is July 2, 2021. The last date for registration for these posts is July 16, 2021. Complete and submit your application form by 6:00 pm on July 16. Your application form will be considered complete only after the application fee is deposited.
joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Sailor, Mechanic Jobs Notification 2021 Briefing
|Recruiter||Indian Coast Guard|
|Selection Process||Written Exam + Physical Test + Medical Examination|
|Official Website for the Online Registration||joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in|
|Last Date to apply ICG Application Form||16th July 2021|
- As per the Coast Guard Jobs Notification, candidates applying for the posts of Sailor (General Duty) should pass 12th with Physics and Mathematics Subject.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Sailor (Domestic Branch) should pass Class 10th.
- Also, candidates applying for Mechanic (Yantrik) posts should have a diploma in engineering along with Matriculation.
- According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advertisement, the minimum age of candidates applying for these posts should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 22 years.
- The date of birth of candidates applying for the posts of Sailor GD and Mechanical should be between 1st February 2000 to 31st January 2004.
- In addition, the date of birth of applicants for the Sailor Domestic Branch should be between April 1, 2000, and March 31, 2004.
General, OBC and EWS category applicants will have to submit a ₹250 application fee. Application for SC and ST category applicants is free of cost. As per the notification of the Indian Coast Guard, the application fee can be deposited through debit card credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2021?
To apply the online application for these posts of Sailor and Mechanical, you need to visit the official Indian coast guard recruitment website https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Here you will find a link to the advertisement for this recruitment on the left. After reading the instructions, you can complete the application process.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Application Form||Apply Here|
|Coast Guard Sailor/Mechanic Recruitment Notice PDF 2021||English – Hindi|
|Guidelines to fill up ICG Form 2021||Check Here|