Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023 Check Score Card, Merit List & Cutoff Marks

Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023. Check Indian Army Agniveer Exam Scores, Merit List & Cutoff Marks at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Indian Army has conducted a CBT-based examination for Agniveer Bharti in Indian Army. The exam was conducted for GD and Clerk Posts in the Indian Army.

The Indian Army Agniveer Exam was conducted from 17 April to 26 April 2023. The announcement of the Indian Army Agniveer Exam Result will be made in the month of May 2023 (tentatively).

The Indian Army Agniveer Result will be issued on the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates who participated in this exam must use valid login details to check the result.

Indian Army Agniveer Written Exam 2023

 

Organization Name Indian Army
Exam Name Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2023
Name of Posts Non-Commissioned Officer
No. of Posts Multiple
Exam Date 17 to 26 April 2023
Result date May 2023 (Expected)
Article Category Result
Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

The Agniveer in the Indian Army will be recruited under the Agnipath Scheme. This recruitment is for both Male and Female candidates. Under the Agnipath scheme, aspirants will be recruited for four years in Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Air Force. After this time period, 75% of Agniveers will be sent back to their home and the remaining 25% will be permanently appointed. This is the second phase of Agniveer recruitment in the country.

The direct link to get the Indian Army Agniveer Exam Result 2023 will get mentioned here once it is available. Candidates, who participated in this exam, should remain here to check all the updates related to the Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023.

The selection process for the Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2023

The final selection of the candidates would be based on 3 phases. The first phase would be common for all the candidates. The second phase would be only for those who will qualify for the written exam. Thus all the stages have been mentioned below.

  • Written Exam
  • Physical Test
  • Medical Examination

Cutoff Marks for the Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2023

The Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023 for various posts will also include the Cutoff scores. The candidate must achieve the minimal Indian Army Agniveer cut-off marks in order to appear in the next round. The Indian Army will release the PDF that will mention the post-wise and category-wise cutoff. As per the estimation, the candidates will have to secure at least 50% marks in the written examination in order to be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.

How to check the Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023?

Candidates may check the below-mentioned procedure to check the Indian Army Agniveer Result 2023.

  1. Go to the official website of the Indian Army.
  2. On the homepage, search for the link named “Indian Army Agniveer CBT Result 2023”.
  3. Click on the link.
  4. Enter the login essentials.
  5. Click on the “Submit” button.
  6. Check the result.

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Use this link to check the results

Share This Article Facebook Twitter

Similar Articles

Speak Your Mind

×