IGNOU B.Ed, Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card download for OPENMAT, B.Sc Nursing, B.Ed Admission Hall Ticket.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued the hall ticket / admit card for admission to IGNOU B.Ed, MBA Entrance Exam OPENMAT, B.Ed, and B.Sc (Nursing) courses. IGNOU 2021 Hall tickets issued for all these entrance examinations are available on IGNOU’s exam portal.
Students who applied for application forms to appear for OPENMAT (MBA), B.Sc Nursing, or B.Ed entrance examinations. They can download the IGNOU 2021 admit card by visiting the official website ignou.ac.in using the online mode.
In addition, candidates can also download ignou admit card 2021 from the direct link below to the link provided on the university’s website:
- Direct link to download IGNOU OpenMate 2021 Admit Card
- IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card -Download Link
- IGNOU Post Basic BSc (Nursing)2021 Admit Card -Download Link
IGNOU Entrance Examination Instructions
Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued an admit card for the examination to be conducted for admission to the above three courses as well as examination instructions that the candidate must follow.
- The candidates should carry a blue or black ballpoint pen with them, as the same pen will have to fill the OMR sheet in the examination.
- Carrying mobile phones, pagers, calculators, electronic gadgets, etc. in the examination room will be prohibited.
- Students at the examination center will have to report by 10:15 am and will not be allowed inside the examination center after 10.30 am.
How to download IGNOU Entrance Admit Card yourself?
- Candidates visit the official website first to download ignou admit card 2021.
- Click on the link related to the admit card on the homepage there.
- When the new page will open, Fill in your details (registration number, mobile number, date of birth), etc. and submit it there.
- Your admission test admit card will then be shown on the screen.
- Download the call letter/hall ticket and print it out on an A4-Sized sheet.