Home » Bihar » Results » ICDS Bihar Merit List for Lady Supervisor Vacancy

Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Lady Supervisor Merit List 2021: Result Date

Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Lady Supervisor Merit List 2021: Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), and the Bihar government is on the way to declare the Anganwadi Female Supervisor Result soon. The application process ended on 5th August 2021. Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Sevika Result PDF will be released district wise.

There is no written test conducted for the selection process. Candidates are selected based on their academic performance. So it will not take too much time to release the ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List. The selection list will be available on the official website www.icdsbih.gov.in.

Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for further references. The female candidates who had applied for the 3034 posts of Lady Supervisor can check the Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List with their application registration number and name.

Recruitment for the posts of Anganwadi Sevika and Anganwadi Mahila Paryavekshika on 3034 vacancies under the Integrated Child Development Service department. The positions will be filled through two modes. 75% of vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment mode and the remaining 25% are going to be filled through the promotion of Sevika/Sahayika.

Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List 2021

Name of Post Anganwadi Sevika / Lady Supervisor
Recruitment Authority Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
State Bihar
Total vacancies 3034
Applications Commencement Date July-August 2021
Selection Method
  • Merit Prepared on basis of Academic Records
  • Documents Scrutiny
ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Result Date September 2021
Website www.icdsbih.gov.in

Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List

A large number of female candidates applied for the Anganwadi Sevika and Lady Supervisor posts. Candidates who are to be selected based on Direct Recruitment are waiting for ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List. This result can be released by the second week in September.

Bihar ICDS Lady Supervisor Merit List – Download PDF

The educational qualification has been filled by the candidates in the application form. After checking these forms, the selection board will release the list of candidates with high marks. The candidates will get the Bihar ICDS lady Supervisor Merit List in PDF format from the official website. These candidates will be called for the next stage i.e. documents verification.

In the below section, we will provide a link to download the merit list. Keep visiting the website regularly for updates and information on ICDS Anganwadi Sevika Merit List.

ICDS Anganwadi Sevika Cut off marks

The selection board will decide the cut off marks after checking the applicant’s minimum and maximum marks as filled in the application form. The selection of the candidates will be finalized if they touch the minimum decided marks.

There are separate cut off percentages for district & Block wise and category wise. The candidates are required to check the official website for cut off marks for UR, OBC, SC, ST categories.

How to check ICDS Bihar Lady Supervisor Merit List 2021

  1. Visit the official website of the Government of Bihar ICDS.
  2. Now click on the Career Section.
  3. Click on Lady Supervisor Merit List.
  4. Then, download Merit List PDF file.
  5. Check your respective result by Name or by Registration Number.
  6. Take a printout of your results for further reference.
Important Links
  • Official Website – icds.bih.gov.in
  • Bihar ICDS Anganwadi Supervisor Merit List – Download Here (to be updated soon)

Latest Comments

  1. When will declare the icds merit list


Join the Discussion