IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Check IBPS Bank PO & Clerk Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, and Eligibility Criteria.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a national-level banking examination known as the IBPS RRB every year for those who are interested in obtaining employment with a Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Lakhs of people who want to work in banking have been waiting for the IBPS RRB Notification 2022, which has been released on 6 June 2022.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 will be the medium through which the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will advertise openings for the positions of Probationary Officer (Officer Scale 1) and Clerk (Office Assistants). The IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination for PO & Clerk is planned to take place on August 7, 13, 14, 20, and 21, 2022 respectively.
The IBPS RRB Vacancy Notification includes all of the information that is necessary for the applicants to have. Candidates who are interested in taking the IBPS RRB exam are required to be aware of the vacancies for both posts, which will be announced on the organization’s official website. The issuance of the formal notice will shortly bring with it the announcement of all of the other important data, such as the dates of the exams and the method for selecting candidates.
Posts Included in IBPS RRB Notification –
|Post Name||Vacancy Total|
|Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||12|
|Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||06|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||10|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||18|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||19|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||57|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||745|
|Officer Scale III||80|
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 – PO & Clerk
|Name of Examination||IBPS RRB 2022 for Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerk|
|Exam Administrative Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Location||Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)|
|Preliminary Exam Date||7, 13, 14, 20, and 21 August 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||24 September 2022|
|Number of Participating Banks||40+|
IBPS will activate the link for online applications for IBPS RRB 2022 Office Assistant and Officers Scale-I, II, and III in the month of June 2022, one day after the official notification is made available on the IBPS website (https://ibps.in), which is the organization’s official website. By following the link provided below, each and every applicant will be able to see all of the essential information pertaining to the online application for the IBPS RRB.
IBPS RRB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to submit an online application form for the IBPS RRB Vacancies 2022 should have the below-mentioned qualifications. If you do not have the required qualification then the board will not accept your application and thus you will be included in the list of eligible candidates.
The candidates should have a graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized board or university.
The candidates must be between 18 to 30 years. The candidates will get the age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the recruitment authority.
The candidates must be fluent and have good knowledge of the local language where they are seeking job appointments post-selection.
IBPS Bank PO & Clerk Selection Process
Steps to submit online application for IBPS RRB Vacancies 2022
- First of all visit the official website of the IBPS RRB.
- Before applying for any of the three tests, make sure you go through the guidelines that have been supplied.
- Simply choose the option that says “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” that is located at the very top right of the website.
- After you have completed entering your basic information, choose the Save and Next option.
- It is now necessary for you to submit both your image and your signature. The required dimensions for the photos are 4.5 centimeters by 3.5 centimeters. The image has to be the appropriate size for a passport.
- After your photos and signature have been uploaded, choose the following option by clicking the “Next” button.
- It is now necessary for you to fill in some of your basic information. This part of the application procedure consists of filling out three different parts, all of which are required.
- After you have finished filling in your basic data, the next section that has to be completed is the one regarding your educational qualifications. After you have finished doing this, you will need to fill up the preference list.
- Mention the names of the RRBs in the order that they appear in the preference list. You will need to choose the Bank based on your preferences in sequence. A candidate is free to make any and all selections they see fit.
- After you have made your selections, go to the next step by clicking the save and next button.
- Now You are presented with a preview of your application right now. You have the option to make edits to the information in case you discover any mistakes.
- Please carefully go through all of the information before submitting the application form.