IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2021 / CRP PO/MTs – XI Vacancy Apply Online– Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting applications from candidates for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts for the financial year 2021-22. Online application submission starts on 20 October 2021 and lasts till 10 November 2021. The eligible and desired candidates can apply online from the official website at www.ibps.in respectively.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS is a recruitment body that conducts recruitment, screening tests for states’ PSU and other firms. Every year, it conducts a common recruitment process on various positions for nationalized banks. This time IBPS is conducting CRP-XI for Probationary Officers and Management Trainee posts.
|Sr. No.||Participating Organization||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Bank of India||588|
|2||Bank of Maharashtra||400|
|4||Central Bank of India||620|
|5||Indian Overseas Bank||98|
|6||Punjab & Sind Bank||427|
|8||Union Bank of India||912|
This system of Common Recruitment Process (CRP) on various posts is Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in participating banks.
IBPS CRP PO/MTs Recruitment 2021 Complete notification
|Recruitment Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer / Management Trainee|
|Application Registration Started on||20 October 2021|
|Submission of Application Form||Online|
Before applying for the IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2021, check the detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, and other necessary information as given below.
Educational Qualifications & Age Criteria
- Applicant must possess a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers for the respective post and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years as on the application registration i.e.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001.
- Age relaxation for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 is applicable according to the government rules.
- Applicants from unreserved categories are required to pay 850₹ as an application fee.
- Applicants from SC/ST/PWBD categories have to pay 175₹ as an application fee.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
IBPS PO Selection Process
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Documents Scrutiny / Interview
- Online application submission starting date – 20 October 2021
- Last date to submit an online application – 10 November 2021
- Last date to make a payment of the application fee – 10 November 2021
- Preliminary Test Date – 04 December to 11 December 2021
How to apply online for IBPS PO/MTs Recruitment 2021-22
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- On the homepage, click on PO/MTs Recruitment 2021-22.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required personal information.
- Upload the scanned documents in a valid size and format.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Submit the online application form within the stipulated date.
- Print the application form for further reference.
|IBPS Official Website||Visit Here|
|Detailed Notification for IBPS CRP PO/MT Recruitment 2021-22||Download Here|
|Online Application link for IBPS CRP PO/MTs Recruitment 2021-22||Apply Online Here|