IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 download with the direct link for Prelims: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims examination in December 2021. The organization has released the IBPS Clerk Admit Card for CRP Clerks-XI recruitment 2021. The admit card download is activated now. The Preliminary Exam for these posts will tentatively be held in the last week of December 2021.
The candidates who have successfully applied for the IBPS CRP Clerks-XI posts can download the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2021 from the official website by filling up the application registration number and password or date of birth. The link will be available till 19 December 2021.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Download CRP Clerks-XI Call Letter
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Name of Post||Clerk (CRP Clerk-XI)|
|Prelims Exam Date||December 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||Released – Log in here|
|Main Exam Date||to be announced|
IBPS is an autonomous body that conducts written examinations (prelims and main exam) for the selection of candidates for clerks and other posts in participating banks. Based on the marks and rank obtained in the examination, the successful candidates are given appointments in various participant banks.
IBPS Clerk Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern for IBPS Cler Prelims Exam
The examination authority has released the pattern and examination scheme for IBPS Clerk competitive preliminary exam. The exam will be conducted as per the following pattern:
- The Preliminary Test will consist of Objective Type Questions on various subjects.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The test paper will be consisting of three sections.
- The medium of the exam will be ENGLISH.
- The preliminary test will be of 100 marks.
- The duration of the test will be 1 hour.
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Numeric Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Details – Instructions for Prelims Exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card consists of the candidate’s name, roll number, exam name, photograph. Also, exam roll number, examination timings, exam centre name and important instructions will be mentioned on the call letter print.
If there is any discrepancy in the details printed on IBPS Clerk Call Letter, aspirants must contact the examination authority before the exam date for rectification.
According to the exam instructions, candidates are required to bring two passport size coloured photographs and a valid photo identity proof along with the IBPS Clerk Admit Card print. A valid identity proof may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.
The organization has released the guidelines to prevent Covid 19 infection. Candidates must wear masks during the exam and carry a sanitiser bottle with them.
How to download IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for CRP Clerk-IX Call Letter 2021.
- On the next page, fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Fill in the captcha and click n Submit button.
- Then, IBPC Clerk Admit Card will be displayed on your device screen.
- Download it and take a printout for further use.
- Official Website – www.ibps.in
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Download Here