HTET 2021 Notification – Online Registration for Haryana TET – HTET Application Form (Last Date Extended): The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) will be conducting the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test or HTET 2021 in December month. The online registration has already been started on 15th November 2021. So far, the board has not finalized the exact date for the examination.
However, the board is proposed to conduct the HTET 2021 examination on December 18 (Saturday) and 19 (Sunday) 2021. For holding the examination, test centres have to be established in the buildings of the CBSE affiliated schools along with the state government and non-governmental colleges, universities and technical institutions located in Haryana.
HTET 2021 New Update: Haryana HTET 2021 नया सेडुल जारी, 3 दिसम्बर तक होंगे आवेदन, परीक्षा 18-19 दिसम्बर को होगी, परीक्षा सेंटर होम जिला रहेगा.
Here are the useful information related to the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test like Eligibility, Types and Level of Papers, tentative schedule, educational qualification, fee structure etc. A direct link to download the HTET Notification 2021 is given below which is released officially.
Haryana TET 2021 Notification & Online HTET Application Form
|Exam Name||Haryana State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Test||Competitive Test|
|HTET Application Form Last Date||3rd December 2021|
|HTET Form Correction Period||up to 6th December 2021|
|Helpline Contacts||9821191628, 9717894424, 9810285068, 9818739546, 9910496853 (9:30 AM to 5:00 PM)|
HTET is conducted to ensure that the persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at the Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels.
- The age limit for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is 18 to 42 years. Any number of times a candidate can appear for the exam to improve the marks and knowledge.
HTET Educational Qualification Details
Level – 1 (Class I-V) Primary Teacher (PRT)
- The applicant must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and appeared in the final year of a 2-year diploma in elementary teachers education.
Level – 2 (Class VI-VII) Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- The applicant must possess a Graduate Degree and 2-year diploma in elementary education OR a Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) diploma.
Level – 3 (Class IX-XII) Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- The applicant must have a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from a recognized university/institute. Also, the applicant must have passed matric with Hindi/Sanskrit OR Senior Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
HTET Application Fee Structure Details
|Category||For Level-1 Only||For Level-1 & 2 Only||For All Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana||₹500||₹900||₹1200|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana||₹1000||₹1800||₹2400|
|All Candidates Outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||₹1000||₹1800||₹2400|
HTET 2021 – Important Dates
|HTET 2021 Notification Date||to be updated|
|Online Application for HTET 2021 Starts From||15th November|
|Last date to submit HTET 2021 Application Form||25th November 2021|
|Last Date to complete the HTET Fee Payment||25th November 2021|
How to apply online for HTET 2021 – Important Links
- First of all, visit the official website of HTET that is haryanatet.in
- Click on the HTET Registration Link.
- Select your respective level of the exam.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Now, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Click on Proceed button for the final submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use.