HSSC Recruitment 2021 notified for 534 Sanskirt PGT posts. Cat. No. 1 PGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana). Apply online HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 at www.hssc.gov.in website. Last Date Extended.
Recently, the Court Case of HSSC PGT Sanskrit Lecturers was judged out. The commission has canceled the previous PGT Sanskrit Recruitment in Haryana without any valid reasons. Now, candidates need to apply the forms again freshly.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission initiated the application form process for the vacancies of PGT (Sanskrit) in February month. Interested candidates can apply online using the HSSC website on or before April 02, 2021. The last date to pay the required application fee is April 05, 2021.
HSSC Teacher Notification includes 534 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit subject that will be posted in H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services), Department of Secondary Education, Haryana. We have provided the required information for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 such as age limit, educational requirement, application fee, last date, etc.
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2021 for PGT Sanskrit Jobs
|Last Date to apply the form||2nd April 2021|
|Last date to pay the fee||5th April 2021|
|Advertisement Number||Category No. 1, Advt 12/2021|
|Pay Scale||Level-8 (₹47,600-1,51,100)|
|HSSC PGT Exam Date||to be notified later|
The age of the applicant must be 18 to 42 Years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved category candidates as per the Haryana Govt norms.
- Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Class 10th or higher.
- HTET qualifying certificate in the relevant subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Applicants having 50% marks after taking an average of any 3 examinations from Class 10th/Class 12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the aspirant must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit.
|General Male/ Female Non-Resident of Haryana||
|SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only||
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No fee required to be paid|
HSSC PGT Sanskrit – Selection Process
The selection process for Sanskrit Lecturers in Haryana Education Department is the same as most of the other recruitment drives in the state. There won’t be any personal interviews. The merit list is created on the written exam, experience, and socioeconomic criteria basis.
- Written Examination of 90 Marks.
- Socio-Economic criteria and work experience award 10 Marks.