HSSC Common Eligibility Test One time Registration 2021 Haryana CET 2021 Application Form. HSSC One Time Registration (OTR) Process. Apply online for HSSC Group C, Group D vacancies.
On January 12, 2021, Chief Minister of Haryana state, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the One Time Registration system for Group C and Group D vacancies in the state. The portal for Haryana One Time Registration has been launched by C.M on National Youth Day.
Latest News: The Last date to apply online HSSC CET Application Form has been extended. Now, the last date to apply online for HSSC Group C, Group D Combined Exam is May 31, 2021. Earlier, the last date was March 31, 2021, which been extended now.
The registration is open at the website for HSSC Group C, Group D posts in various departments till May 31, 2021. This implementation won’t only bring transparency to the recruitment system but also speed up the overall process. The Chief Minister also introduced the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group C and D posts.
The Haryana CET will be organized by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The students who are appearing for 10th Class or 12th Class this year, can also provisionally register on the OTR portal of Haryana state. Upon the registration, a unique ID number will be generated for the candidate on the basis of which she/he can apply for various posts as per their work experience and educational qualifications.
Haryana One-Time Registration Portal for HSSC Common Eligibility Test
- Portal Address: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Helpdesk Phone: 1800 200 0023
- Support E-mail: email@example.com
- User Manual (Guidelines): Download PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Last Date: 31 May 2021
The One Time Registration Fee is as per the following:
- For General Candidates: ₹500
- For Reserved Category: ₹250
In recent years, the state government has scrapped the interview system as well. HSSC Chairman Bharat Bhushan Bharti told the media that On Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary i.e. National Youth Day, the state government has given great relief to the unemployed youth.
Now unemployed candidates will not have to fill separate application forms for government recruitment exams again and again and they will not have to pay separate fees for the recruitment exam every time.
New HSSC Selection Process
Group D Recruitment: The merit list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks.
Group C Recruitment: The merit list for Group C posts will be made on the basis of the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks and the departmental examination.
The CET qualification certificate is valid for 03 Years. Every time, the candidate needs to pay the fee separately for the common test.
How to complete HSSC One Time Registration 2021?
- Visit the official website first: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Enter the Mobile Number of the candidate and fill up the captcha code of six digits.
- Press the “Login” button and an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s phone number.
- Once you fill-up the OTP, you will be logged into the HSSC OTR website.
- Now, you need to complete various steps such as uploading the signature, passport size photo, PDF files of various certificates, fill up marks obtained in Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, etc.
- Once you have completed your profile then you need to download the application form by taking a printout of it.
- The candidate must sign on the printout of the application form and then scan it and upload it on the HSSC One time Registration website.
- Once you have uploaded the application form, you will get the link to pay the required application fee. As soon as you pay the application fee, the process of the HSSC one-time registration completes.
Note: The Payment details may take up to 1-2 days to be reflected in your HSSC OTR profile. So, wait for at least 24-48 hours after making the successful payment for the Group C, Group D posts.
One Time Registration Haryana – Help – FAQs
Haryana government launched a single registration portal for job seekers. With the launch of the portal, candidates will only need to apply to the portal once and submit fees for HSSC CET 2021.
A one-time registration portal has been started for the applicants to not fill the application form again and again. This step of the state government will not only bring more transparency but will also speed up the recruiting process.
No, the mobile number is necessary for the one-time registration. You can’t register without a valid phone number.
Yes, the age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 42 years. The upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories.
The image must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size mustn’t exceed 500KB.
Once candidates clear the Common Eligibility Test, it will be valid for a period of three years.