CET Haryana Registration 2023: HSSC Common Eligibility Test One time Registration/ Haryana CET 2023 Application Form. HSSC One Time Registration (OTR) Process. Apply online for HSSC Group D CET vacancies
On January 12, 2021, the Chief Minister of Haryana state, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar launched the One Time Registration system for Group C and Group D vacancies in the state. The portal for Haryana One Time Registration has been launched by C.M on National Youth Day.
Latest Update: As per the latest policy announced by the government, all recruitments will be done in group C and group D cadres based on CET only. The eligible candidates who could not apply for CET earlier can apply now. The Online Application Forms are open til 26 June 2023. Age Relaxation Notice.
Registration is open at the website for HSSC Group D posts in various departments till June 2023. This implementation won’t only bring transparency to the recruitment system but also speed up the overall process. The Chief Minister also introduced the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group C and D posts.
The Haryana CET will be organized by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The students who are appearing for 10th Class or 12th Class this year, can also provisionally register on the OTR portal of Haryana state. Upon the registration, a unique ID number will be generated for the candidate on the basis of which she/he can apply for various posts as per their work experience and educational qualifications.
Haryana One-Time Registration Portal for HSSC Common Eligibility Test
- Portal Address: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Helpdesk Phone: 1800 200 0023
- Support E-mail: email@example.com
- User Manual (Guidelines): Download PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Last Date: 26 June 2023
The One Time Registration Fee is as per the following:
- For General Candidates: ₹500
- For Reserved Category: ₹250
In recent years, the state government has scrapped the interview system as well. HSSC Chairman Bharat Bhushan Bharti told the media that On Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary i.e. National Youth Day, the state government has given great relief to the unemployed youth.
Now unemployed candidates will not have to fill separate application forms for government recruitment exams again and again and they will not have to pay separate fees for the recruitment exam every time.
New HSSC Selection Process
Group D Recruitment: The merit list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks.
Group C Recruitment: The merit list for Group C posts will be made on the basis of the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks and the departmental examination.
The CET qualification certificate is valid for 03 Years. Every time, the candidate needs to pay the fee separately for the common test.
How to complete HSSC One Time Registration 2023?
- Visit the official website first: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Enter the Mobile Number of the candidate and fill up the captcha code of six digits.
- Press the “Login” button and an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s phone number.
- Once you fill-up the OTP, you will be logged into the HSSC CET registration website.
- Now, you need to complete various steps such as uploading the signature, passport size photo, PDF files of various certificates, fill up marks obtained in Class 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, etc.
- Once you have completed your profile then you need to download the application form by taking a printout of it.
- The candidate must sign on the printout of the application form and then scan it and upload it on the HSSC One time Registration website.
- Once you have uploaded the application form, you will get the link to pay the required application fee. As soon as you pay the application fee, the process of the HSSC one-time registration completes.
Note: The Payment details may take up to 1-2 days to be reflected in your HSSC OTR profile. So, wait for at least 24-48 hours after making the successful payment for the Group C, Group D posts.
One Time Registration Haryana – Help – FAQs
Haryana government launched a single registration portal for job seekers. With the launch of the portal, candidates will only need to apply to the portal once and submit fees for HSSC CET 2021.
A one-time registration portal has been started for the applicants to not fill the application form again and again. This step of the state government will not only bring more transparency but will also speed up the recruiting process.
No, the mobile number is necessary for the one-time registration. You can’t register without a valid phone number.
Yes, the age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 42 years. The upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories.
The image must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size mustn’t exceed 500KB.
Once candidates clear the Common Eligibility Test, it will be valid for a period of three years.
After clearing CET I can get my degree added in it!
CET form 12th base pr fill kiya hua hai, abhi graduation add kr skte hai kya ?
CET ki form fees kitni h EWS category k liye for girls
Cet from ki last
Date kya hi
The last date has been extended till further notice. Abhi officials ne koi particular last date mention nhi ki hai.
PWD walo ki fees kitni h