HSSC Lab Technician Admit Card 2021/ Roll Number Download for Category 2 in Advt 15/2019. HSSC Lab Technician (LT) Written Exam Date announced at hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the examination scheduled for most of the categories in Advt 15/2019. The Commission will start conducting the OMR based exams from 16 July 2021 and continue till 25 July 2021. There will be two shifts on each day of the examination.
Recruitment with an Advertisement number 05/2019 was announced in September 2021. There are 307 posts for Medical Lab Technician (LT) under category 02. As per the reports, more than 50000 candidates have applied for the DMLT posts advertised by HSSC.
hssc.gov.in Lab Technician Admit Card 2021 & Exam Details
|Job Provider||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|New HSSC MPHW Exam Date||24th July 2021 – Morning Session|
|Exam Timing||10.30 Am to 12.00 Noon|
|HSSC MPHW Admit Card Website||www.hssc.gov.in – Download Here|
The selection of the candidates will be decided based on their performance in the written examination. The board had already mentioned conducting the same in the official notification as well.
Based on the current HSSC Paper Scheme, the written exam for Lab Technicians carries 90 Questions for 90 Marks. The duration of the test is 90 Minutes. HSSC Lab Technician examination has MCQs as categorized below:
|Maths, Science, General Awareness, English, Hindi, Reasoning, Computer, Concerned Subject (75% weightage)||90||1 Hour 30 minutes|
|Environment, Culture, History, Literature, Geography, Current Affairs, Civics, etc. Of Haryana state (25% weightage).|
Candidates who pass the written examination will be called for document verification based on the merit list. The merit list will be generated based on the marks obtained in the examination followed by the aspirant’s Socio-Economic Criteria and Work Experience (max 10 marks).
How to download HSSC Lab Technician admit card?
The official HSSC web portal is www.hssc.gov.in, used to publish the latest job notification, test schedules, and paper outcomes. The HSSC Lab Technician Admit Card for different exams is usually uploaded at the secondary websites managed by the commission. As soon as the MPHW LT Exam roll number has been issued online, we shall provide you with the direct URL for the same.
- Go to the official HSSC website which is www.hssc.gov.in
- From the top menu, click “Recruitment” and then tap the “Apply for Job” from the sub-menu.
- On the next page, you will get the live link for the HSSC Lab Technician admit card.
- Submit your registration number and password to download the hall ticket. If you forgot the application number then you can find it with the link given on the same page.
- After downloading, check, and verify your HSSC admit card for the accuracy of the information.
- Use the A4 Sized paper to print out your exam entry document.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Direct Link to Download Admit Card – Visit here