HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment Notification 2021 Application Form Re-Opened: Haryana Staff Selection Commission also known as HSSC has released an online notification for the post of Gram Sachiv also called Panchayat Secretary. A total number of 697 vacant posts will be filled by this recruitment.
Online applications for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Bharti 2021 have re-started on 8th March 2021. The last date to submit the online registration form is 22nd March 2021. Gram Sachiv Application Form Re-Opening Notice.
As per the new selection process, Haryana SSC will organize the Common Eligibility Test (CET) in the online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for the documents verification on the basis of the Common Written Exam Result and the post will be allotted as per the candidate’s preference.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs New Application Form March 2021
|Job Provider||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Department||Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana|
|Online Registration started||8th March 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online Form|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||25th March 2021|
|Online (CBT) or OMR Based Examination Date||May 2021 (Expected)|
- The candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Class 10th pass with Sanskrit or Hindi as one of the main subjects.
- For General – 17 years to 42 years.
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years relaxation in the upper age.
- For Ex-Serviceman – up to 5 years relaxation in the upper age.
Pay Scale: ₹19900-63200
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
How to apply for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
All the applicants who want to apply for the Haryana Gram Sachiv Recruitment must have the below-listed documents before initiating the registration process. This recruitment will be carried with 100 percent transparency and selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the written test.
- General (Male/Female): ₹100/-
- General Female (Haryana Residents): ₹50/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidate of Haryana Male: ₹25/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidate of Haryana Female: ₹13/-
- PH/Ex. Servicemen of Haryana: No fee to be paid.
- Valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Scanned Copy of Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate.
- Haryana domicile Certificate.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
- Registration – First of all visit hssc.gov.in, then submit candidate details there and proceed to the next page.
- Upload Documents – Now upload the scanned and duly signed copies of all documents as per the recommended file formats and sizes.
- Fee Payment- Candidates can pay the application fee for the examination through online net banking or they can use their Credit/Debit Card.
|Official Website||Gram Sachiv HSSC Notification|
|Apply Now for HSSC Gram Sachiv Bharti 2021 – Click here|