HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021 hssc.gov.in New Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam date for written test of direct recruitment will be issued on www.hssc.gov.in which is the official website of the commission. HSSC is preparing to conduct the re-exam as soon as possible.
The candidates who weren’t present on January 9, 10, 2021 examination, may not be eligible to take part in the new test. Also, New HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card will be issued for the eligible candidates. The exact Gram Sachiv Exam dates will be issued by the commission through the notice.
Earlier HSSC used to be called the “Subordinate Services Selection Board”. Shri Bharat Bhushan Bharti is the current chairman of this commission. Haryana SSC organizes Group ‘C’ services exams and interviews. However, on special calls from the govt, it also holds Group C and Group D recruitment processes too.
This year HSSC Recruitment for thousands of vacancies are advertised. As told in notifications, the Written Test will be conducted by HSSC to shortlist the candidates for the documents verification. The tentative exam date for HSSC Gram Sachiv posts is July 2021. There might be a change in the exam schedule.
www.hssc.gov.in Gram Sachiv Roll Number, Exam Date 2021
- Recruiter: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Job: Gram Sachiv (Panchayat Secretary)
- Advertised Posts: 697
- Exam type: Objective type.
- Standard of the paper: Class 10th.
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date: July 2021 (as reported by the newspaper)
- Exam Instructions: Download Here
- Exam Subjects: General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Arithmetic.
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card: to be available a week before the exam date
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana SSC will be issuing Gram Sachiv admit card aka roll numbers for these exams from time to time before the conduction of the test. Having the admit card is necessary to take part in a written examination else candidates won’t be allowed to take a seat in the exam hall.
|HSSC Recruitment||Admit Card Link|
|Revenue Patwari||Download Here|
|Canal Patwari||Download Here|
|Staff Nurse||Download Here|
|MPHW (Female)||Download Here|
|Female Supervisor||Download Here|
|Haryana Police Constable||Download Here|
|PGT Sanskrit||Download Here|
|Lab Attendant||Download Here|
You can download HSSC admit card for Various Examinations using the registration ID & Password which was generated for you after applying online for the vacancies. We will inform you when the roll numbers for these vacancies are issued online.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website www.hssc.gov.in. As listed in the official job notification, no separate intimation will be made about the release of the call letters. Candidates need to visit the official site to download the admit card.
Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam – Important Instructions
- Aspirants are advised to bring the online downloaded HSSC Gram Sachiv admit card. One most recent passport-sized photo must be affixed to your roll number and attested by the gazetted officer.
- Apart from the call letter, Gram Sachiv exam candidates need to bring One Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, or Voter ID.
- Entry to the exam centre will be strictly prohibited 30 Minutes before the exam time. The candidate must not bring any electronic item inside the exam hall such as a mobile, calculator, digital watch.
- The aspirant’s Left Thumb Impression will be taken twice on the admit card in the presence of the exam invigilator. Also, there will be the facility of Videography, CCTV, inside the exam centre.
- If the OMR sheet is left blank, it will be cancelled. HSSC won’t entertain the request for a change in the exam centre.