Haryana Staff Selection Commission is all way set to conduct the written exam for the recruitment of a Female Supervisor. For these posts, applications were invited in January 2017 through advertisement number 15/2019 (Category Number 12 & Category Number 13).
HSSC will recruit 76 Mahila Anganwadi Supervisors in the Women and Child Development Department, Haryana. The written exam for the post of Female Supervisor will be conducted soon. The HSSC Female Supervisor admit card will be released on www.hssc.gov.in one week before the exam date.
|HSSC Recruitment||Admit Card Link|
|Revenue Patwari||Download Here|
|Canal Patwari||Download Here|
|Gram Sachiv||Download Here|
|Staff Nurse||Download Here|
|MPHW (Female)||Download Here|
|Haryana Police Constable||Download Here|
|PGT Sanskrit||Download Here|
|Lab Attendant||Download Here|
The written exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for the documents verification and then get recruited in the Anganwadi department.
HSSC Female Supervisor Exam Date Notice via hssc.gov.in
- Exam Organizer: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Post: Mahila Supervisor.
- Department: Women & Child Development Department (Anganwadi)
- Category Number: 12, 13
- New Exam Date: to be announced.
- Exam Type: Objective Type Test (Offline).
- Admit Card release date: A week before the exam.
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Female Supervisor Exam Admit Card 2021 will be available at the official HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to efficiently read the exam instructions mentioned on the HSSC Admit Card.
Important Instructions to Supervisor Exam Candidates
- Candidates are advised to bring the online downloaded HSSC exam admit card. One recent passport-sized photo must be affixed to the Mark B area of your roll number and attested by the gazetted officer.
- Apart from the admit card, supervisor exam candidates need to bring One Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, or Voter ID. Candidates who fail to do so, won’t be eligible to participate in the examination.
- Entry to the exam hall will be strictly prohibited 30 Minutes before the exam time. Candidate must not bring any electronic item inside the exam hall such as mobile, calculator, digital watch.
- The candidate’s Left Thumb Impression will be taken twice on the admit card in the presence of the exam invigilator. Also, there will be the facility of CCTV, Videography inside the exam hall.
- If the OMR sheet is left blank, it will be canceled. HSSC won’t entertain the request for a change in the exam center.
HSSC Anganwadi Mahila Supervisor Exam Pattern – Marks, Subjects, Questions
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 90
- Total Marks for Written Test: 90 Marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Work Experience: 10 Marks
Talking about Supervisor (Female) Exam Pattern / Paper Scheme, there will be 90 multiple choice questions in the Haryana SSC paper. In this 90 Minutes long paper, questions will be asked from Matric/Sr. Secondary Level. There won’t be any negative marking in HSSC Female Supervisor (Anganwadi) Examination.
In the written test, 75% of questions will be from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Hindi, English, and relevant subjects. The remaining 25% of Questions will be related to Current Affairs, Civics, History, Geography, and the culture of Haryana state.
Each question carries 1 mark.
Total marks secured by the candidate in the written test & further criteria will determine her position in the respective category merit list. To ensure a fraud-proof system in the exam process, Biometric Attendance will be taken by capturing the candidate’s thumb impression.