HRMS Punjab Complete Guide: iHRMS (Integrated Human Resource Management System) is a web-based HR system designed and developed by NIC Punjab under guidance from Punjab Government attempts to make HR system implementation in the state across all the departments, boards, and corporations.
Various aspects of an employee starting from the entry to exit from service, are dealt with in HRMS in various modules viz. Service Book, Salary, GPF Management, GIS Management, Increment, Leave, APR, ACR, Loans & Advances, Arrear Management, LTC, EL Encashment (within service and at the time of retirement), Disciplinary Proceedings, Analytics, Mobile App, Pension Management, Tours, Different Reimbursements etc.
In HRMS Punjab, Each employee is assigned a unique ID that remains the same throughout the service and even after the service. Role-Based and Workflow defined activities with two-factor authorization of approval and sanctions. Government Rules are fitted as rules enabling uniform implementation and achieving standardization.
Besides this, it ensures up-gradation and changes in rules in future. System & SMS Based alters and notifications to the concerned employees for activities pending at their end to enable speedy disposal of pending matters.
|Service Name||Integrated Human Resource Management System (HRMS)|
|Development Board||National Informatics CentrePunjab|
|Beneficiary||Government of Punjab Employees|
Objectives of Punjab HRMS
- HRMS Provide a complete HR System for each employee with timely availability of information for a rational decision support system.
- Preservation of employee information in electronic format at one location in a decentralized manner with the facility for timely & automatic updates in the service book (like Increment, Transfer, Promotion, and Updation of leave balance) by making entries into the service book from other modules operational at times.
- The main objective of HRMS is a reduction in manual records preparation & maintenance at offices thereby ensuring the elimination of duplicate and inconsistent record-keeping.
- Punjab HRMS Provide an integrated system wherein various activities like Salary Preparation, Management of GPF, GIS, Leave, ACRs, APRs, and Tours etc. are integrated into one application.
- To get log in to Punjab HRMS System an employee is Implemented and assigned a unique ID thereby making it a Permanent ID for the employee till his exit from service. Enforce employee ID as standard ID for all applications developed or being developed in the state so as to widen the horizon of data & applications.
- The objective of HRMS is to provide self-services to an employee through online and mobile applications.
- To introduce transparency in employee service matters.
- Open API for employee data in the form of services for various other applications.
- Provision for preparation of various reports required from time to time by providing a decision support system and analysis.
- Working out financial liabilities and manpower requirements.
What are the Features of HRMS Software?
- User / State-Specific Content Management.
- Management and standardized enforcement of Policies & Procedures.
- Provision for Integration of Services and Data Sharing Across Different MIS.
- Centralized storage with decentralized Data Collection & Complete Transparency in data.
- Simple Interface operated at the backend coupled with the strong codification of masters.
- Workflow & Role-Based Operation for streamlined operations.
- Employees face a simple Graphical Reporting & Dashboard in Punjab HRMS.
- Web-Enabled and local language support is one of the best features of this software.
How does the HRMS online system work?
In Punjab HRMS System, the following functionaries take different jobs as per the roles assigned by the software:
- State Administrator
- Department Administrator
- Office Administrator
- Office Entry Clerk
- Office Verifying Authority
- Drawing & Disbursing Officers
- Account Maintenance Authority (AMA)
- Super Users for Query and Reports
- General User/Employee
What are the basic modules of HRMS Punjab?
In the HRMS Punjab system, various modules developed & incorporated having different facilities are provided to the employees. Some basic modules and facilities are given below:
- Service Book
- Loans & Advances
- GPF Checking
- Arrears Management
- Leave System
- Leave Encashment
- Annual Property Return
- Annual Performance Reports
- Departmental Notification
- MIS Reports and Updates
How to apply for a leave HRMS Portal?
- Open HRMS Portal at www.hrms.punjab.gov.in
- Log in with your id and password.
- Navigate to My Services and then My Leave Services.
- Click on the Apply Online Leave.
- Fill in the necessary details required there.
- Check the information and click on submit.
- Submit it to the reporting officer for necessary action.
Official Portal Link – Visit Here