HPSC Admit Card for Dental Surgeon Exam 2021 will be available at www.hpsc.gov.in which is the official website of the commission. Haryana Public Service Commission had issued recruitment in the medical field after a long period. In its notification, HPSC had invited applications for 81 vacancies of Dental Surgeons.
The last date for the registration against the posts included in this HPSC Recruitment was March 26, 2021. As the application period is over, candidates have been looking forward to the HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam date announcement for the current year. The official notice/schedule isn’t available yet.
We are expecting the commission to conduct the Dental Surgeon exam in June 2021 because currently the Corona cases are increasing and Haryana Govt is trying to stop the public gatherings. Haryana Public Service Commission will upload the Dental Surgeon Exam Admit Card/Roll Number at the official website www.hpsc.gov.in once the schedule is ready.
HPSC Admit Card for Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2021
- Recruiter: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
- Total Posts: 81
- Advertisement Number: 02/2021
- Job Name: Dental Surgeon
- Pay Scale: Approximately ₹75,000 under FPL-9
- Job Posting: Haryana
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview.
- Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
- Last Date to apply online: March 26, 2021
- HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date: to be out soon.
The Dental Surgeon Recruitment in Haryana state was advertised in the last week of February 2021. The application form process started on March 1, 2021. The selection for the Dental Surgeon in Haryana will be made on the basis of the written exam and the personal interview.
Having a valid HPSC Dental Surgeon Admit card 2021 is essential to participate in the written test. The direct link will be added here once the roll number/hall ticket has been officially rolled out for the eligible applicants.
HPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2021
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- It will be an objective-type paper with multiple-choice questions.
- It carries 200 Questions for 800 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The HPSC has introduced the negative marking of 1/4th marks in the Dental Surgeon Examination.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. However, no deduction shall be made for the questions left unanswered.