Himachal Pradesh Police Jobs 2021 for 1334 Constable (Male & Female) posts – HP Police Constable Recruitment for 12th Class Pass Candidates – Apply Online HP Police Application Form.
The HP Police Constable Recruitment Notification has been officially issued on September 10, 2021. This is good news for the Himachal Pradesh aspirants who were looking forward to this announcement for a long time. We have provided every single detail about the HP Police Recruitment for Constable Vacancies on this page. Keep reading…
For male and female job seekers of H.P state, here comes the reason to be happy. Himachal Pradesh Police Department has finally advertised 1334 Constable Posts. This time, the Himachal Police department has provided the facility to fill up the Constable Application Form 2021 in the online mode. The fee payment can be made in both online and offline ways.
- Constable (Male) : 932 posts.
- Constable (Driver) : 91 Posts.
- Constable (Female) : 311 posts.
HP Police Jobs Notification for Constable Recruitment in Himachal Pradesh
- Job: Constable (Male/Female), Driver
- Recruiter: Himachal Pradesh Police Department
- Total Posts: 1344 posts. General Duty 1243, Male Constable GD – 932, Female Constable GD – 311, Driver 91
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Test, and the Interview.
- Himachal Police Notification: Download Here
- HP Police Exam Date: will be notified later.
- HP Police Application Form starts: 1st October 2021
- Last Date to apply online form: 31 October 2021 (Except Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts).
As of the last date for the registration, the age of general category applicants must be between 18 to 23 years as of 31/10/2021. As per the age relaxation norms of Himachal Pradesh state, age limits for SC/ ST, OBC, Gorkhas candidates are 18 to 27 years. Below are the detailed age limit details:
||18 to 25 Years|
||18 to 27 Years|
||20 to 28 Years|
Himachal Police Constable Vacancies 2021 – District Wise List
The candidate must be a 12th class pass. It is also required to have the minimum physical standards present in the notification.
After HP Police Constable Selection, ₹5910-20200 Plus Grade Pay of ₹1900 for the first 08 years of the service. After 8 years of joining, the regular pay band of 10,300-34,800 shall be paid along with the Grade Pay of ₹3200.
HP Police Constable Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Candidates need to undergo the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written examination, medical verification, and character verification to get selected as a constable in the Himachal police. This year, a personal interview shall also be conducted by the department to finalize the candidates for Constable posts.
General category candidates, Gorkhas, and Home Guards (General/Gorkha) need to pay ₹300 while ₹150 in the case of Homeguards (SC, ST, OBC) Female, SC/ST/ OBC candidates.
Offline Mode for Payment
This processing fee can be paid via demand draft in the favour of the District Superintendent of Police. SBI Branches, where payment drafts can be submitted are mentioned in the official advertisement.
Online Mode for Payment
This year, HP Police Application Fee can be paid in the online mode too. Candidates can utilize the credit card, debit card, UPI, or the Net Banking to pay the application charges online.
How to Apply Himachal Police Constable Application Form 2021
- HP Police Recruitment Notification for Constables Posts 2021: Download Here.
- Himachal Police Constable Bharti Application Form – recruitment.hppolice.gov.in (Apply From 1 October).