Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2021 hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Examination Date Notice – Rajasthan High Court recruitment authority has announced the examination date of the Preliminary Test for Civil Judge posts. The authority will conduct a first phase Prelims Test for these posts on 28th November 2021. Therefore, admit cards for the same will be released at least 10 days before the examination date.
The candidates will be able to download the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card by using the application registration number and password issued to them while submitting an application form. The download link will be activated on the official website only as no admit cards will be sent to the candidate’s address.
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2021 Civil Judge Exam Date hcraj.nic.in
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Application Date||July 2021|
|Preliminary Test Date||28 November 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||10 days before the exam date|
A large number of candidates applied for the Civil Judge positions. The court’s examination authority will soon release the information about the candidates who are found eligible for these posts. Eligible candidates will appear in various phases of the selection process according to the timetable released by the authority. The examination authority will issue the RHC Civil Judge Admit Card to the candidate in due course.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
As we already mentioned, there are two phases of the written test for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge posts. The exam details and pattern of the examination will be as follows:
- The written exam will be objective type in nature.
- In the exam, there will be 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Total marks in the exam will be 100.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time duration for the exam will be 02 Hours.
- There is no Negative Marking for RHC Civil Judge Prelims Exam.
- The reserved category candidates have to secure 40% marks while un-reserved category candidates have to secure 45% marks to get qualified for the Mains Exam.
The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Main Exam will be a subjective type. The pattern of the paper will be as follows:
|Law||Law Paper-1||100||3 Hours|
|Law Paper-II||100||3 Hours|
|Language||Paper-1 Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-2 English Essay||50||2 Hours|
High Court of Rajasthan Judge (Civil) Admit Card Details – Instructions & Information
The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card will consist of the candidate’s application registration number, name, date of birth, category, photograph etc. Candidates will also be intimated exam roll number, examination centre and exam timings on the admit card. Aspirants must check that details on the admit card should be correct and resemble the candidate.
How to download Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Click on the recruitment section and find the Civil Judge Recruitment link.
- Then, look for the Civil Judge Prelims Exam Admit Card link.
- There, fill in the application registration number and password/date of birth.
- Check and verify the entered information.
- Click on the submit button to see your admit card.
- Download it and take a printout of the admit card for further reference.