Post Matric Scholarship Haryana 2021-22 – Apply Online Haryana Postmatric Scholarship for SC/BC students through the Har-Chhatravratti website.
If you’re a student who just passed Class 10th and want to apply for a scholarship for further studies, can apply for it using the Har-Chhatravatti portal. The Haryana Govt has this dedicated scholarship scheme for SC/BC students.
Thousands of such students are forced to drop out because of his/her weak economic condition. The Haryana government offers some scholarships to help similar students so that they can continue their zeal for higher studies. Let’s learn more about Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021.
Har-Chhatravratti SC, BC Students Scholarship after Class 10th in Haryana
|Name||Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22|
|Type||Scholarship for Class 10th Pass SC, ST, BC Students|
|Scholarship Amount||₹300 to ₹820 per Month|
|Family Income requirement||Less than INR 2.5 Lakh annually|
The state-govt started the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship to financially help the students after passing the 10th Class exams. The amount of this scholarship helps students with the exam fee, tuition fee, and other similar charges.
- The candidate must be from SC/ST/BC category.
- Total family income should be less than ₹2,50,000 annually.
- The candidate must be a registered resident (domicile) of Haryana state.
- Students must have at least 75% attendance.
An amount ranging from ₹300 to ₹820 per month would be deposited to the SC/BC students on the basis of the class, subjects, marks, etc.
There are no charges to apply for Har-Chhatravratti / Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students. It’s free.
Documents Required for Haryana Postmatric Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Family Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family ID)
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply Haryana Postmatric SC/BC Scholarship Application Form online?
To Apply Online and Register for the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021, interested candidates need to follow the below-given instructions:
- Click the Online Registration link at the Har-Chhatravratti portal, if you are a new user. Existing users who availed of the scholarship can directly log in.
- Provide the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a list of family members will be shown, Select your Name from the family list and Click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- Submit the OTP obtained on your registered Mobile Number and Click on the “Verify OTP” button.
- Post OTP Verification, all the details will be auto-filled in the Post Matric Scholarship Registration Form, verify the information for accuracy.
- Now, select Your College and Department, and create your Account Password and Click on the “Register” button.
- Click the login link at the Har-Chhatravratti and enter your User ID and password to apply for the SC/BC Postmatric scholarship.
- Provide all required information such as Course, Roll number, Eligibility documents, etc.
- Finally, Click on the “Apply” button to save your Haryana Post Matric Scholarship application form.
|Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Website||Registration – Login|
|List of Colleges||Check Here|
|Forgot Password Link||Visit Here|