Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021. HSSC Haryana Police Sub Inspector Male Female Recruitment Online Form. Apply Online for HR Police SI 2021 at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced recruitment for Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Department. There are 400 vacancies for Male candidates and 65 Vacancies for Female candidates in Group C of Haryana Police. The interested candidates can apply online till 09/07/2021 at the official website of HSSC.
- Department – Haryana Police
- Name of Post – Police Sub Inspector
- Number of Vacancies – 400+65 (Male + Female)
Male Sub Inspector – 400 Posts
- General – 144
- SC – 72
- BCA – 56
- BCB – 32
- EWS – 40
- ESM Gen – 28
- ESM SC – 8
- ESM BCA – 8
- ESM BCB – 12
Female Sub Inspector – 65 Posts
- General – 24
- SC – 12
- BCA – 09
- BCB – 05
- EWS – 06
- ESM Gen – 05
- ESM SC – 01
- ESM BCA – 01
- ESM BCB – 02
- Online Application Starting Date: 19 June 2021
- Online Application Last Date: 09 July 2021
- Last Date for Fee Deposit: 13 July 2021
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Details – 465 Vacancies
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
A candidate’s age should be between 21 to 27 Years. (As of 1 June 2021)
Male – Height 170 and Chest 83 Centimetre with a 04 centimetre of expansion for general categories. 168 CM Height and 81 CM Chest with 04 CM expansion for Reserved Categories.
Female – 158 CM height for general categories, 156 CM for reserved Categories.
- General Male – 100/- INR
- General Female – 75/- INR
- Reserved Categories Male – 35/- INR
- Reserved Categories Female – 18/- INR
Selection Method for Haryana Police SI
- Knowledge Test: A written test will be conducted in the first phase. 80% weightage will be given to the written test while preparing Merit.
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply Online Haryana Police SI Recruitment
Candidates can apply online at the official website hssc.gov.in. The candidates need to open the link adv32021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx and register themselves by entering all the details.
Once all the necessary details are registered successfully, you can submit your application online on the same page. Then, pay the application fee online and complete your application submission.
Candidates are advised to note down their Registration Number and Password and take a printout of the application.