HSSC Revenue Patwari Recruitment Application Form 2021: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited online applications for the post of Revenue Patwari in the Land Records Department of Haryana. Candidates can apply for the form at the official website of the commission from 8th March to 22nd March 2021 till 11.59 P.M.
Land Patwari HSSC Exam Date
If you haven’t applied for this opportunity then you should not wait for the last date, apply now to save yourself from last-minute rush problems.
|HSSC Patwari: Important Details|
|Exam Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Revenue Patwari|
|Online Application Start Date||8th March 2021|
|Online Application Last Date|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||25th March 2021|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Fees|
All the age relaxation will be given to the Haryana Domicile candidates only. The candidates who are not residents of Haryana will not get any benefit in the Upper age limit.
- For General – 17-42 years.
- For SC/BC – 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- For Ex-servicemen – 3 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
- For the widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman, and the unmarried woman – 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit.
The candidates will be given ₹5200-20200+ 2400 G.P salary by the department.
The candidate must be a graduate or its equivalent. And Hindi/Sanskrit as one subject up to matriculation or higher school.
All the candidates who have applied for the HSSC Patwari Bharti 2019. First, they have to appear for the written examination. The written examination will be of 90 marks and the other 10 marks will be given on the basis of socio-economic criteria and experience
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
How to apply for Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019
- Visit the link http://adv72019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Then click on register to get the process started
- Now fill up the information of the candidate.
- Then check the information for any error in it if it’s right then you may proceed to the next step.
- The next step is the payment of the online application fee, candidates can pay the fee online by using their debit or credit card.
- On the next page, you will be asked to review your online application form, recheck the form, and correct mistakes if you find any.
- Submit online your registration form and proceed to print it.
- Keep a copy of the application as you may need it throughout the recruitment process.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
|Official Website||Apply Now|
|HSSC Revenue Patwari Notification 2021 – Download PDF|