CET Haryana Answer Key 2022 Download. Check HSSC CET Question Paper PDF Morning Shift, Evening Shift 05 & 06 November Exam.
Haryana Government is conducting the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the first time for Group C and Group D posts. The candidates declared qualified in the CET will be eligible to participate in the upcoming vacancies.
The examination is scheduled for 05 and 06 November 2022 at more than 1000 examination centres across the state. While writing this article, the examination for the morning shift (3rd shift) on 06 November has been concluded.
Since the exam is completed, aspirants have started to search for the Haryana CET Answer Key 2022 and Question Paper for the completed shifts. We will provide our readers with both, the HSSC CET Answer Key and Question Paper as well.
Updated on 7th December: CET Haryana OMR Sheet सभी कैंडिडेट्स की ईमेल पर भेजी जा रही। शाम तक सभी की आ जायेगी। (अपनी ईमेल चेक करते रहें) Login में अभी तक OMR शीट अपडेट नही हुई हैं।
HSSC CET Exam Answer Key & Question Paper Details
|Name of Exam||Common Eligibility Test|
|Nature of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|HSSC CET Answer Key Status||Released|
The official Answer Key of the Haryana CET will be released a few days after the exam. The unofficial answer keys are likely to be available soon after the completed shifts as the online tutors and coaching centres tend to prepare the key as per the question paper availability.
The links to the official and unofficial answer keys will be added here along with the question papers.
05 November Exam
06 November Exam
- The examination is conducted at more than 1000 examination centres arranged by the government.
- The examination is conducted offline as an OMR-Based Exam.
- The question paper carried 100 questions.
- Each question had five options to answer.
- 4 options were the answer choice while the 5th option was to mark it as unattempted.
- The total time to solve the question paper was 105 minutes.
- Each current answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will not be any negative markings in the exam.
The CET exam is the first of its kind and we have witnessed other states are also adapting the pattern as well. Based on the scores of CET, the candidates can apply for advertised vacancies under Group C and D in government departments of Haryana.
The scorecard of the CET will remain valid for one year only.
Haryana CET Answer Key & Objections
As we mentioned earlier, the Haryana CET answer key will be released a few days after the examination. The answer key will be provided according to the question paper booklet set codes A, B, C, and D. The candidates will need to download the answer key and match their answers accordingly.
If candidates find any of the answers in the official key incorrect, they are allowed to raise and submit objections against such answers. Once the objections are verified, the commission will revise such answers and prepare a final answer key. The answer Sheets of the candidates will be evaluated as per the final answer key.
The link to download the answer key and submit objections will be provided here.
How to Download the Haryana CET Answer Key 2022?
To download the answer key, candidates will have to wait for a few days for the official key. Although the unofficial keys will be available soon after and liked here as well. For the official key, we have written the steps below.
- First of all, open the official website of the HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, click “Click here to access new website of HSSC”.
- On the homepage, you will see the notification regarding the answer key on the top bar.
- Click the same link and download the answer key for your shift, and paper code.
All unofficial answer keys in the form of PDF files and video solutions will be added here
05 November Unofficial Answer Key PDF
06 November Unofficial Answer Keys PDF