[LRB Call Letter 2022] Gujarat Police Admit Card 2022 Check LRB Lokrakshak Constable Bharti written Exam Date: Gujarat Police Department is recruiting Constables in Armed and Unarmed Police in the state through Lokrakhsak Recruitment Board. The department will make the selection of candidates on basis of the written test and physical test. Aspirants who are eligible to appear in the written test for Constable posts in Gujarat Police can access the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official web portal.
An Advertisement with reference number LRB/202122/2 for the recruitment to the Police Constable in Armed and Unarmed forces has been released on the official website. Applications have been invited for filling up a total of 10459 posts. Applicants were able to fill up an online application form from 23 October to 09 November 2021. The Physical Test starts on 3rd December 2021.
The preliminary written test for the constables will be conducted on 10 April 2022. More than 2.5 Lakh candidates will take part in The written exam. the call Letter for the written test can be downloaded from 04 April 2022. The link to download the admit card/ Call Letter is added below.
Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date Notice
|Department||Gujarat Police Department|
|Post Name||LRB Constable|
|Application Date||October 2021|
|LRB Constable Written Exam date||10 April 2022|
|Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter release||From 4 April|
A massive number of candidates have applied for the respective posts. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the schedule for the completion of the selection process. The dates for various phases of the selection process will be intimated on the official website of the OJAS Gujarat Police Department.
- First of all Gujarat Police will conduct a Physical Standard Test of all the candidates. The PST Date and time will be intimated on the official website through a notification.
- The candidates who will qualify in the Physical Standard Test will further appear in the written Exam.
- The Physical Efficiency Test marks depend on the performance of the candidate.
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- There will be a composite paper.
- The written test will be a multiple-choice objective type.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions.
- The total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- The duration of the test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The medium of the test will be Gujarati Language only.
|Subject/Topic||No. of Questions/Marks|
|General Knowledge/Current Affair||50|
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Details – Instructions
The Gujarat State Police Constable Call Letter will have personal information and details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category, date of birth including examination venue and timings of the exam. Candidates must check that the details on admit card must be correct.
How to download Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2021?
- Visit the official website of the State Police Department.
- Click on the LRB Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Find the link to download the Call Letter for this recruitment.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, download the admit card and print the same.