Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Card 2021/ Hall Ticket or Call Letter Download: Gujarat High Court Recruitment authority is on its way to conduct the Deputy Section Officer exam. The exam is scheduled for 10 October 2021 (Sunday). The authority is expected to release Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Card on the official website anytime.
A direct link to download the Gujarat High Court DYSO Admit Card is available on this webpage. Although the link is inactive and will be activated as and when the same is released officially. Candidates will be able to download their respective admit cards/call letters by using the application registration number and date of birth.
Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Card 2021 – Exam Details
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||DYSO (Deputy Section Officer)|
|Applications date||July 2021|
|Written Examination Scheduled on||10 October 2021 (Sunday)|
|Admit Cards Availability||Very Soon|
A large number of candidates have applied for the respective posts of Dy Section Officers in Gujarat High Court. The authority is going to release Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Cards to all the eligible candidates who have confirmed their application fee before the last date of application registration.
The recruitment authority is going to take the elimination test for the above-mentioned posts on 10 October while the schedule for Main Examination will be released on the official website later.
Gujarat HC DYSO Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be of objective type in nature.
- Questions will be asked in the form of MCQs.
- The medium of the question paper will be English only.
- In the exam, 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the section on the Gujarati Language.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.33 Marks for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the first phase elimination test shall be of 02 (Two) Hours.
GHC DYSO Admit Card Details – Instructions and Information
The examination authority will release the Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Card for the elimination test in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by using the application registration number and password/date of birth on the login page.
In addition, candidates must produce a photo identity proof along with the GHC DYSO Call Letter print. The candidates without admit card print and photo id card shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre. Also, the authority has released guidelines for the Gujarat HC Dy Section Officer Exam 2021.
How to download Gujarat HC DYSO Admit Card 2021 – Important Links
- First of all, visit the official website of Gujarat High Court.
- Click on the Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Then, look for the DYSO Admit Card 2021 link.
- Login with registration number and password.
- Verify the entered details and submit.
- Then, check your respective DYSO Admit Card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.