digilocker.gov.in ctet certificate 2022 process – How to get CTET 2022 Certificate from Digilocker Application? Read step-by-step instructions as issued by CBSE.
The CTET Result 2022 was declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in February month. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) can be checked from the official website ctet.nic.in as notified by the board. If you have qualified in the exam then you can download the eligibility certificate from the Digilocker App or the website digilocker.gov.in too.
digilocker.gov.in CTET Certificate download CTET Marksheet 2022 from Digitlocker App
The CTET Mark sheet has been issued after one week of the CTET Result announcement and now you can get your CTET certificate with the steps provided in this article. CTET Qualifiers List is available on the official website, ctet.nic.in. Candidates will have to use their roll number to check the result. As per the official notice, a total of 6,54,299 candidates have achieved success in CTET 2022.
For CTET Certificate Downloading, candidates will have to visit Digilocker Website, i.e., accounts.digitallocker.gov.in. The CTET certificate and mark sheet will have an encrypted QR code in view of security. For more information, you can check the official notice by visiting the official website.
How to get CTET Certificate 2022 from Digilocker Website/App?
If you want to utilize the Digilocker Android/iPhone App to download ctet certificate then follow the below-given steps:
- First, of all, download the latest Digilock application on your smartphone using the Playstore or the App Store.
- Once it has been installed, open the app, and sign in using your username and password as informed by the CBSE.
- Now, enter your Aadhar Card/Number details and verify the information for accuracy.
- Once you continue, an OTP must be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you have entered the correct OTP, you will be redirected to the App Homepage where you will see an option for the “issued documents”
- Now, Click on the “Issues Documents” option.
- Further, click on the option named “Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.”
- Select the “Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate.”
- In the last step, provide your CTET roll number and select the year and month of the examination. Finally, press the “Get Document” button. The aspirant’s CTET Certificate & detailed mark sheet shall be available to download.
- That’s it. For further use, you may need to get a printout of your CTET Certificate downloaded from the Digilocker.
CTET 2021 Certificate – Result Statistics
It may be recalled that the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2021) was conducted by CBSE on 31st January 2021 across 135 cities. The examination was held in two shifts. The examination of Paper 1 was conducted for teacher eligibility from Class I to Class V, while paper 2 was conducted for teachers from Class VI to Class VIII.
According to media reports, more than 22 lakh candidates participated in the examination. Out of which 6,54,299 candidates have passed. Candidates who have been declared successful in ctet examination will be eligible to apply to the post of teacher in other schools including Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).