GAIL Senior Associate Admit Card 2023. Check Junior & Senior Associate 120 Posts Exam Schedule & Exam Pattern Check on the website gailgas.com
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) (India) will conduct an exam for various Junior and Senior Associates posts. The commission has completed the application process for GAIL Jr, Sr Associates on 17 April 2023.
The GAIL Senior Associate Written Exam will be held on in the upcoming months of 2023. For that purpose, the GAIL authorities will release GAIL Senior Associates Admit Card for this exam on the official website of GAIL.
The Associate Exam is conducted to fill a total no. of 120 posts. These posts will be filled up on the basis of Fixed Term Employment i.e. for 3 years which may be extended for another 2 years. This extension may depend on the person’s performance and as per the company’s requirements. The candidates should keep checking the official website for the latest update related to the examination and admit card. A direct link for the same will be provided on this webpage accordingly.
Gail Junior and Senior Associate Exam
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)|
|Post Name||Junior and Senior Associates|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be released|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The GAIL accepted the application forms from 17 March 2022 to 17 April 2023. The application forms were submitted online by a large number of candidates. Now, the Associate Admit Cards will also be released online mode on the official portal of GAIL. The exam centres have been set at Delhi, Bengaluru, Bhopal and Ranchi.
Selection Process for the GAIL Associate Exam
The final selection of the candidates will be based mainly on 2 stages of the exam. These stages have been mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview/ Skill Test
Exam Pattern for GAIL Senior Associate Junior Associate Exam 2023
The GAIL will conduct a combined exam for both of these posts under the GAIL Senior Associate Exam. The examination will be conducted online as a computer-based exam.
- The exam will be held in a Computer Based MCQs Test.
- There will be a total no. of 100 questions in the exam paper.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
|Domain Specific||50||120 minutes|
|General Aptitude Test||50|
How to download the GAIL Senior Associate Exam Admit Card?
The candidates can follow the following steps mentioned here. Thus, the candidates need to understand the steps given here.
- Go to the official website gailgas.com.
- Then click on Career Section available in the main menu.
- On the homepage, search for the “GAIL Sr. Jr. Associate Admit Card Link”.
- Then, click on the link.
- Log in using the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- www.gailgas.com — Official Website
- Login Here for Admit Card Download