FSSAI Admit Card 2021 Online Examination Date for Technica Officer, Assistant Posts: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is expected to conduct a first stage computer-based test for various posts announced under Advt No: DR-04/2021 in December 2021. The eligible candidates who had applied for these posts will take this exam.
The examination authority will issue the FSSAI Admit Card for Technical Officer, Assistant, CFSO and other posts at least one week before the CBT. Candidates who had successfully submitted the FSSAI Application form will be issued a unique registration number and password. By using these details on the admit card download link on the official website the candidates can access the FSSAI Hall Ticket 2021.
FSSAI Admit Card 2021 First Stage CBT Exam Details
|Recruitment Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Application Date||October 2021|
|Online Exam Date||to be announced|
|FSSAI Hall Ticket Release||One week before the exam date|
A huge number of candidates applied for the appropriate post according to their trade. Now the candidates are waiting for the date of the first stage computer-based online exam. FSSAI will conduct the region-wise examination of these posts across the country for which the schedule will be released soon.
FSSAI Examination Scheme for various posts – Paper Pattern
- The paper will be in two parts.
- There will be 120 Objective type multiple-choice questions.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be given.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The duration of the paper will be 180 minutes.
|Subject/Topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
|FSSAI (Functional knowledge)||80||320|
The scheme of the written examination may be different for different FSAAI posts. Candidates kindly check the Examination Scheme details on the official website for the exam pattern as per your applied post.
FSSAI Admit Card Details – Instructions & Information
The FSSAI examination board will release the admit card about a week before the Phase 1 computer-based exam. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by entering their registration number and password/date of birth.
Successful candidates in this exam will be called for a second stage written test (Phase 2 CBT). Exam dates, details and a list of candidates will be released on the official website.
It is mandatory for the candidates to check it thoroughly to appear in the examination which will be issued the FSSAI Call Letter. The admit card will contain personal details like the name of the candidate, name of the post, date of birth, category, photograph etc. Along with this, the name of the examination centre, time and shift of the examination and some important instructions will be mentioned on the admit card.
How to download FSAAI 2021 Admit Card – Download Links
- Visit the official website of FSSAI.
- Click on Advt No: DR-04/2021 link.
- Find the link for Admit Card download link.
- Click on it and fill in the application number and password.
- Check the filled information and verify.
- Submit the details and check your admit card on your device.
- Finally, download it and take a printout for further reference.
- Official Website – www.fssai.gov.in
- FSSAI Admit Card 2021 – Download Here (to be updated)