FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts of Watchmen in various depots and offices of FCI spreading all over Punjab. The online application registration has started on 11 October while a candidate can submit the online application till 11 November 2021.
A candidate having the essential required qualification is required to register for the respective post on the official website at https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/ respectively. Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021. Check the details properly before applying for these posts.
Here are the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee submission details, selection method and other important information on Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment.
FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Online Application Date||October 2021|
|Last Date to submit an online application||November 2021|
Educational Qualification – Applicants should possess Middle School (08th) class certificate to apply for the FCI Punjab Watchman Recruitment 2021.
Age Limit – To register for the Punjab FCI Watchman Bharti 2021 applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years while the upper age limit for these respective posts is 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Application Fee Details – A candidate is required to complete payment of 250₹ as an application fee. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Method – The selection of the candidates on the respective posts will be done on basis of a written test. Thereafter, the qualified candidates will be called for the Physical Test and then interview.
Important dates to remember
- Online application submission starts from – 11/10/2021
- Last date to submit the online application – 10/11/2021
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 10/11/2021
How to apply online for Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021
To apply online for Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment there are two parts:
- In the first part, candidates have to register for the respective posts. Check the acknowledgement, and enter the application registration details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number and working email id etc.
- In Basic Details, the Candidate will have to fill in the basic details like Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, whether Departmental (FCI) employee, Erstwhile Security Guards / Contractual Workers. After filling in the details, the candidate needs to click on “Save and Next”.
- In the Address Details Segment, the Candidate needs to fill in the details of his/her Permanent address and Correspondence Address.
- In the Academic Details Segment, the Candidate needs to fill the 8th class year and name of the 8th class school. Candidate may choose to provide 10th class year and name of 10th class school.
- In the second part, log in with the registered email id and verify the phone number otp.
- Upload the scanned documents and complete the application fee payment.
- Then, submit your online application.
- Take a valid printout of the application fee for future use.
- Punjab FCI Watchman Recruitment Notification – Download Here
- Official Website of FCI – Visit Here
- Punjab FCI Watchman posts – Register Here
- FCI Punjab Watchman Login Link – Click Here