Check ESIC UDC Result 2022 Announced for a preliminary exam on esic.nic.in. Check ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Cut Off Score Here
Employees State Insurance Corporation has completed the process of conducting the examination process. Now, candidates who participated in the Phase 1 Exam were eagerly waiting for ESIC UDC Result 2022 for Preliminary Examination. The scorecard along with the ESIC Cut Off has been released on 13th April 2022.
Aspirants can check their results with the help of the steps below mentioned. As per the online data, lakhs of candidates appeared for this exam. Those who will qualify phase 1 exam, have to appear in the phase 2 exam which is considered as mains.
After that, they will be called for the Main Exam and a skill test to get recruited for UDC. You can check ESIC UDC Result 2022 through the direct link available on our page also.
Details regarding ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Result
|Ministry Name||Ministry Of Labour & Employment|
|Department Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
The final selection of candidates for the UDC positions will be done on the basis of their performance in the Prelims and Main Exam. The candidates who are declared qualified in the Prelims will be participating in the main exam at a later date.
Candidates have to fetch marks as per cut off to make place their name on the merit list. Otherwise, they will be out of the selection procedure. The merit list of the qualified candidates for the main exam will be uploaded to the official website.
How to check ESIC UDC MTS Result 2022?
- Enter www.esic.nic.in in a web browser to visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Go to the “Recruitment” tab available at top of the home page.
- Now, hit on the link regarding this result.
- A new page will be shown on your screen where you will be asked to enter the date of birth, registration number, etc.
- After that, click on the “submit” button.
- Your result will be in front of you within a few seconds.
- Check this carefully and download it by tapping on a suitable tab.
- Also, take out a printout copy of it for the future.
Some of the candidates are not aware of the minimum marks in order to qualify phase 1 exam. Go through the table given below to know about the minimum percentage that you have to score.
|Categories||ESIC UDC Minimum Qualifying Marks ( Percentage)|
|OC||70 Marks ( 35%)|
|BC||70 Marks ( 35%)|
|SC||70 Marks ( 35%)|
|SC||70 Marks ( 35%)|
|General||80 Marks ( 40 %)|