ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022/ Apply Online for ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Vacancy: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) has published the recruitment notification for the various vacant posts under the corporation. Online applications are invited for ESIC Steno, Multi Tasking Staff, and Upper Division Clerk. Eligible aspirants can apply for the mentioned posts till the last date of the online application form 15 February 2022.
The total number of posts is 3865 which are to fill under this job drive. As we mentioned above the posts are of three types (MTS, UDC, Steno). Each post required different educational and skill background. So before applying for any particular posts read the educational criteria and the skill you have.
ESIC MTS Steno UDC Online Application Form 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Test/Mains Exam/Skill Test|
|ESIC Online Application Form Deadline||15 March 2022|
|ESIC Exam Date||To be Announced|
The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 27 years. For the post of MTS maximum age criteria is 25. Age relaxation is also provided to reserved categories. Check the ESIC Recruitment Notification 2021 for exact data.
- Candidates applying for UDC posts must have passed the graduation from a recognized university.
- Aspirants applying for Stenographer posts must have a decent typing speed and must have passed +2 from a recognized school education board.
- Candidates who want to apply for the MTS must have passed the 10th class from a valid school education board.
- ESIC Steno & UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- ESIC MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900)
Registration fees can be paid via Net banking, ATM Card, Credit Card, or another available payment method. Here is the category-wise application fee.
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Aspirants, Female & Ex-Servicemen||₹250/-|
|Andhra Pradesh||35||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||09||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||14||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||102||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||385||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||160||Click Here|
|West Bengal/Sikkim||320||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for ESIC Jobs Notification 2022?
- Visit the official website of ESIC.
- Find the link for ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- Choose the post you are applying for.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload the mentioned details.
- Now submit the application fee.
- Take a printout of the allocation form for further use.