Home » Recruitment » Senior Citizens Employment Exchange Portal - Jobs for 60 Year Plus Citizens

SACRED Senior Citizen Employment Portal 2021 Jobs Exchange Registration

Senior Citizens Employment Exchange Portal Registration – 60 Years plus aged citizens can Apply Online for Govt Jobs Re-Employment under the new SACRED Portal scheme. The Central Government is making available a platform called ‘Employment Exchange’ with the intention of providing employment opportunities to senior citizens.

The platform is being set up with a policy called ‘Senior Able Citizens for Re-Employment in Dignity (SACRED)’ which is a respectable re-employment for senior citizens. It has been officially launched by the Central Government on October 1, 2021. Senior citizens above 60 years of age and interested in employment can register in the Senior Citizens Employment Exchange portal, which includes details of their education, experience, skills, interest, etc.

SACRED Website: https://sacred.dosje.gov.in

However, the central government says that it cannot guarantee 100% employment but provides the opportunity. There will be employment opportunities depending on the needs of the companies and their priorities.

SACRED Employment Exchange for Senior Citizens – Apply for Job through Portal

Employment Exchange for Senior Citizens

The Centre Govt has also appealed to companies like CII, FICCI and Assocham through letters to help senior citizens who are interested in doing the job. According to central government reports, the number of senior citizens in the country is growing rapidly. Currently, there are 13.3 crores, senior citizens, in the country.

By 2026, the number will reach 16.28 crores. In the past, the central government has made helpline 14567 available for senior citizens. Regarding the legal issues resolution, emotional support, harassment complaint this number can be contacted. Permission for freelance and pro-free work models will also be provided through the portal.

How Senior Citizens will be selected for the job?

According to the data held by the government, many senior citizens are active. These Senior citizens are said to be useful to companies as stable employees who can spend time, experience and energy capabilities.

Companies will have the opportunity to meet virtually with senior citizens registering on the SACRED portal and select or recruit them. Employment Exchange Portal for Senior Citizens will also train the applicants for the new skills and tasks.

Senior Citizen Employment Exchange – Who can apply for the job?

The inter-ministerial committee decided that retired armed forces personnel, RBI, state and central government employees could be hired for jobs. Social Justice and Empowerment Secretary R Subramanian said the forum will bring together several institutions to provide work opportunities to the elderly. This is the first of its kind initiative

SACRED Portal for Senior Citizens EmploymentApply Here.
To set up the Senior Citizens Employment Exchange the department has sanctioned Rs 10 crore for the project and Rs 60 crore for the creation, maintenance and marketing of the SACRED portal. The portal will provide full time, part-time, independent and free job opportunities. The portal may include retraining and re-skilling options for senior citizens to speed them up as needed.

Latest Comments

1. I am raveendrakrishnan 63 yrs old have served in airforce as a technical supervisor and worked in ICF as a safety officer , production engineer and lead auditor safety . I can take up any assignment .

2. I am 65 years and I am retired from a known IT company. I worked in various capacity like, Purchase Executive, Senior Secretary, Operation Manager, Supplier Relation Manager, Vendor Manager, etc. I am enjoying good health and very active. Interested to take up any good assignment.

3. I had worked as Personal Secretary at Bhilai, Raipur Chhattisgarh in Central Government PSU as well as in Private Sector for 36 years. Now I settled at Visakhapatnam. I am 62 now and physically fit.
    In Visakhapatnam I am ready to work on regular basis.

4. I’m 51 years and worked as a Photogarphy for 33 years in Delhi.I would like to work to keep myself busy and most importantly to earn some money.I’m fit and fine to work.

5. While the initiative is laudable, the portal has to be improved by involving professionals. Some suggestions are:
    1) The application must be designed to capture the qualification & professional experience of the candidates.
    2) With a rich pool of Senior citizens that the country boasts of, private sector, public sector, state & central government, NGO’s and even international agencies should be encouraged to advertise on this platform and the HR should be instructed to visit this site periodically.
    3) With the jobs for senior citizens expected to be in professional or consultancy streams, it would be cost effective to hire these professionals at less than market rates thus reducing the costs.
    4) Finally it is very important that a team of professionals manage this whole process at-least till it stabilizes.

Having retired last year as a senior Vice President from a reputed private house, i volunteer to streamline this if given an opportunity.

6. This website could be organized better with age range, available jobs, position, place of work or remote, salary and any other vital details, so that it is easy to identify the details. For example, all the teaching positions together, remote work together etc.

7. I’m65 years and worked as a teacher for 33 years in a reputed school in Delhi.I would like to work to keep myself busy and most importantly to earn some money.I’m fit and fine to work.

8. Excellent initiative by the govt for retired employees, thank you so much . this is very much needed at this point when children say away, to keep oneself occupied and refrain brain from insecurity and see life beyond retirement to live independent ,without any expectations and able to fulfil one’s need without any help.

9. I am having post gradutation Diploma in Business Administration. I am 67 years Old, worked 25 years with NAFED, then worked Commodity Exchange NMCE/ICEX retired as Senior Vice President cum Chief Copmliance officer/ consultant having vast experience in Commodity Physical M<arket as well as commodity futures market.
    I am physically fit and looking for suitable position in any area of administrative / compliance nature.

10. This portal is meant only for retired employees listed in the article. Retired person from Private, corporate can apply or not. Seen few comments, need to make portal friendly and accessible to all, who have applied to know their application status.