Manav Sampada Portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all government departments. Now one can easily apply for leave through this portal. “Manav Sampada” application is a common application tool for personnel management activities like monitoring, planning, recruitment, posting, promotion, transfer, maintenance of service history etc. It is developed, maintained and hosted by the NIC UP State centre and available at http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in for the use of government departments.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started an online HRMS management service through MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). Now all the service books of the government department will be managed through the Manav Sampada UP portal.
eHRMS has brought a breakthrough in managing human resources efficiently and effectively in the government. “Manav Sampada” is not only a solution for manpower planning, but its integration with other e-governance applications has extended its scope to various other government and non-government services.
Thus, “EHRMS” has been developed with the objectives of Good Governance.
What are the advantages of Manav Sampada Portal?
- Through this portal, the departments easily keep all the records of the employees and officers serving with them.
- Teachers, employees of Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for leave by registering on this portal.
- On this portal, complete records of all the employees and officers of Uttar Pradesh can be checked easily.
- Information related to you and your department will be available on Manav Sampada Portal.
- You can send Online Leave Application sitting at home through this portal. And your leave application will be approved online only. Now you can take leave without any motivation app (PRERNA UTTAR PRADESH).
What are the Main Features of UP eHRMS Manav Sampada?
The application can broadly be categorised into the following modules on eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal.
Department Administrator – The head office of the department can access the office hierarchy, check and verify employees data under that department, upload departmental notifications, news, orders etc.
Office Administrator – Employee registration, assign roles, create passwords etc.
Service Book Data Form – Complete information related to the employee service book is captured in Manav Sampada software. The major subcategories are:
- Personal Information–Basic Details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Date of Retirement, Identification Marks, Photo, Caste, Blood Group, Category, Current posting.
- Employee Address Information – Residential Address detail, contact detail both present and permanent.
- Employee Professional Information – Initial joining information, cadre, appointment detail.
- Employee Nomination Information – Nomination detail of GPF/CPS with %age.
- Employee Education/Training Information – Education and Training Details.
- Employee Family Information – Family member details
- Employee Service History Information – Capture data of employee complete service History with 25 different transactions (Joining, Relieving, Promotion, Transfer, Increment, Departmental Exam, Retirement, Suspension etc.)
- Employee ACR Information – ACR submission detail – Static
- Employee Departmental Proceeding Information – Department Enquiry/Proceeding details
- Employee Leave Information – Records employee legacy leave details
- Employee Award Information – Award specific information.
|Portal Name||eHRMS Manav Sampada|
|Objective||Online Employee Management|
|Department||Various Departments under UP State Government|
|Mobile Application||Manav Sampada Mobile App for Android and ios|
|Web Portal Link||https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/|
Online Modules of eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
- Transfer/Posting – The user can create, finalized and publish the various orders by selecting the concerned employees directly through the application.
- Leave Management – Employees with authentic employee code/password can submit applications for leaves to their reporting officer and the reporting officer will approve/reject/cancel the leaves directly through the application.
- ACR Module – A user can modify the ACR format and process of employee assessment on the 0-10 scale. A role-based workflow process for ACR submission and their assessment by reporting and reviewing officers. MS-based dissemination of ACR status to employees.
- eFiling of Annual Property Return – Each employee with an authentic employee code/password can submit their APR for the previous and current years. The information related to employee APR is directly available on the portal. Year-wise detail of employee APR is available for citizens and to Government at each level.
Objectives of eHRMS Manav Sampada
- To provide a complete HRMS solution for about 20 Lakhs employees spread all over the state in different government offices.
- To develop HR related databases for analyzing the skill set of each employee by collecting information like skills, compensation, personal details, demographic information, and other detailed relevant information.
- To help Government in analyzing the status of manpower by calculating the current and future status of recruitment and retirement.
- To preserve employees most useful information currently available in their manual service book record in electronic form (e-Service Book) and to create a Searchable Employee Service Book database through data entry of master service book and online transactions thereon.
- To make available eService book on the Internet supporting Governments effort to bring transparency in a user-friendly interface for use by both the department and Government employees.
- To reduce the manual effort in maintaining service book by decentralizing and timely updation of their transaction such as (transfer, promotion, joining, relieving etc.)
- To achieve the objective of the RTI Act with regard to employee posting and transfers.
- To develop a workflow-based product to eliminate paper use in the Government at various levels which will result in fast disposal of matters and thus improve the Carbon Credit Rating of the State by saving paper.
- To develop Outputs/Queries (on various selection criteria) at all the levels for effective policy decision making.
What can an employee check on eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal?
- Performance appraisal,
- Time off requests,
- Training management,
- Attendance management
- Document management
How to login on eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
- First of all, visit the official website of eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal.
- On the top right corner, click on the login button.
- Now, select the department name and fill in the User id and Password given by the department.
- Enter captcha and click on submit button.
- Finally, your profile will be opened and you can access it.
Official Link for eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal – https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/