[e-shram Portal Registration] eshram.gov.in Registration Portal 2021 – How to apply for E Shram Card योजना online? Complete details about e-Shram Card Portal, CSC Login, etc.
Govt of India will collect labour data with the help of the recently launched e-Shram portal. We are going to share the E Shram Card Benefits, the process of registration, and login details, etc. The ‘e-Shram’ portal is effective for people working in the unorganized sector. So far, more than 12 crores Sharmik have registered on this portal.
Union Minister Rameshwar Teli has launched this E Shram Portal. You can access it at eshram.gov.in using your mobile phone or computer. A budget of about ₹404 crores has been approved for the registration of majdoors on e-Shram portal. Labourers can register directly on e-Shramik portal or get the help of the CSC Centre for free E Shram registration.
What is e-Shram Portal? Benefits of E-Shram Card
|Launched by||Rameshwar Teli|
|e Shram Portal Launched on||26th August 2021|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Type||eShram Card Document|
|Purpose||Helping the workers|
|Total Budget||Rupees 404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16 Years to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Free|
At the launch event, the union minister said that after registering on the e-Shram portal, the labour brothers and sisters will not need repeated registrations to avail of the social security scheme of the Government of India. The UAN written on e-shram card will be valid in all the States of the country.
.@LabourMinistry has approved a budget of approximately ₹404 crores for the registration of the Unorganised Workers on the E-Shram portal.
— PIB India (@PIB_India) August 26, 2021
How to apply e-Shram Portal Registration 2021 Form?
- First, you should open the official website https://eshram.gov.in
- Click on the “Register on e-Shram” link. Now, you will reach the “Self Registration” page.
- Enter your phone number which should be linked with your Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the captcha code and select the required options about the membership.
- Click the “Send OTP” button and you will get the One Time Password on your mobile phone.
- After entering the OTP, more information will appear on the screen and you have to accept it.
- Now, You will then have to fill out more forms.
- The first form will be of your personal information.
- Fill out your residential details form.
- It has different options for people from other states.
- Give information about your educational qualifications.
- Proceed to save.
- This will be followed by the nature of business and skills. You have to choose what kind of work you do.
- If you are unable to find your scope of work in the list on the e Shram portal, you can also find your scope of work through PDF and copy and fill in its code.
- The work area information in PDF will be available in Hindi and English.
- Fill in your bank account information such as bank account number, payee name, etc.
- After doing OK, you’ll get all the information you’ve filled in, which you’ll check and confirm. Then you will get OTP and after filling OTP your e-Shram card will appear on the screen, including a QR card.
After registering on the e-SHRAM portal, unorganized workers will need not to register separately for Govt’s Social Security Schemes. e-SHRAM card containing a 12-digit UAN will be valid throughout the country: MoS @LabourMinistry @Rameswar_Teli #ShramevJayate pic.twitter.com/1Z3LF9c87M
— PIB India (@PIB_India) August 26, 2021
Documents Required for e-Shram Registration
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number which should be linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Personal Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) must be 16 Years to 59 Years.
- Applicant must not be born before 28-08-1961 or after 27-08-2005 to be eligible for the e Shram card registration.
eshram.gov.in What is the use of e-Shram Portal?
The e-shram portal will collect the data and information of the workers. Then on that basis, the government will make plans and rules for workers. The government will ensure that the benefits of the schemes reach the unorganized sector workers.
Toll-free number of E-Shram Portal
A Toll free number will also be provided for the convenience of crores of workers. Workers will have to provide Aadhaar number and bank account number used at the time of e-Shram Portal registration. The toll-free number is 14434 which should be active already or may be available soon.