Online Digital Voter ID Download Process – As we are moving towards digitalization we have noticed that a single smartphone can carry a lot of useful things in it. Earlier we have to carry our identities, cash, or tickets but now the time has changed. We can carry all the things in our pockets in digital format.
If you talk about our voter id it is one of the most important documents. Now we can carry our voter id in digital format. Voter ID is a very important document because it contains our address, name, photograph and it also provides us the power to select our leader. The Indian voter card is now available in pdf format.
Here in this article, we will discuss how to download Digital Voter Card. The central government of India has provided this facility to its citizens. Earlier we have to carry our vote card in printed format. But now it is available to download from the official website.
Download Digital Voter ID Card by Mobile App
Following are the steps one can follow in order to download the voter id in digital format:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NSVP.
- Then you click the option for a new voter id.
- Then “form no. 6” will be open on the screen.
- Fill in the required information in the form.
- Verify the details then submit the form.
- In the last step, you have to upload all the required documents such as a photograph, address proof, signature, etc.
- A reference number will be generated that one can track the status of the application.
Before applying for the voter card make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria such as the applicant must be a permanent resident of India, age should be more than 18 years. Besides eligibility, if you do not have required ids like Aadhar card, Residential proof, Photograph, etc. you can not apply for the voter id.
How to Download Digital Voter ID Card online Using Official Website?
- Open the official website of the National Voter’s Service Portal(NSVP).
- Firstly you have to complete the registration process in order to generate a login id and password.
- You can skip the step if already registered on the website.
- Then select the relevant option from the given such as Register as an overseas voter, Register a new voter, Deletion or Objection in Electrol Roll, Correction in Elector Details, Transposition within Assembly Constituency, Migration to another Assembly Constituency, Download E-EPIC.
- By following these steps you will get your voter id in digital format.
Useful Links to Download Digital Voter ID Card
|NSVP Official Website||Download|
|Voter ID Helpline Mobile App||Download|
|Voter ID Helpline App IOS||Download|