First DU Cut Off List 2021 released at du.ac.in website – Check Delhi University UG Cut Off 2021 List for the admissions with the direct link here. Delhi University has released its first cut-off list for admission to merit-based undergraduate (UG) courses on October 1, 2021, i.e. today. DU first cut-off list will be followed by the second and third lists on October 9 and October 16 respectively.
The university has also released the cut-off list schedule saying that if seats remain vacant even after DU’s third cut-off list, the fourth cut-off list will also be released. The Delhi University Cut Off list is now available on websites in affiliated colleges of DU as well as on the official site of Delhi University.
1st DU Cut Off List 2021 PDF Live Check Delhi University UG Admission List
Delhi University will also follow the contactless admission process to admit students for the academic year 2021-22 this year. Under DU’s online admission process, students completing DU cut-offs can register online on college or department websites without going to colleges.
First Cut Off list
DU First Cut Off List: Step by Step DU UG Admission Process
- As the first DU cut-off list 2021 is released, students will choose a course on the college and admission portal dashboard of their choice. They have to check if they are eligible for the option they are filling in.
- After doing this, students will have to ensure that they complete the DU UG admission form in every way. These forms will be duly verified and examined by the admission committee members.
- On receipt of the filled forms, the coordinator of admissions will keep an eye on the recommended cases for admission. These will then be sent to the concerned college principals for final approval.
- If a college rejects an application or candidate, they will also have to explain why they did so.
- After following these steps, students will have to upload all necessary documents for verification on the portal.
- These documents contain mark sheets and passing certificates of class 12th or qualifying exam, mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10, caste certificate/certificate, EWS certificate (if applicable), transfer certificate from school, migration certificate from board, character certificate and OMR form of university registration.
- Students should keep in mind that if any of these documents are missing, their admission may be cancelled.
- Then, students have to pay the required application fee and the slip generated has to be preserved.
- After all these steps, students will get a confirmation from the college concerned whether their admission has been secured or not.
College Wise Delhi University Cut Off – UG Admissions 2021
Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC) Cut Off 2021
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||98.75%||98%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||98.5%|
|B.A. (Hons.) English||98%||97%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||97.75%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Journalism||99%||98%||96%||96%||96%||96%||98.75%|
|B.A. (Hons.) History||98.5%||97.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||98.25%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||98.5%||97.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||98.25%|
|B. Com (Programme)||98.5%||97.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||95.5%||98.25%|
|B. Com (Hons.)||99%||98.5%||96.5%||96.5%||96.5%||96.5%||98.75%|
|B. A. (Programme)||98%-97.75%||97%-96.75%||95%||95%||95%||95%||97.25%|