Latest DSSSB Jobs Notification @dssb.delhi.gov.in Apply Online for DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission(DSSSB) is initiating the recruitment for Junior Engineer Civil in the various department. Recently the Selection Commission has published the Civil JE Recruitment Notice on their official website link has been added below. Total 575 posts of Civil Junior Engineer are to be filled under this job drive.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the DSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Jobs Notification 2022 such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem-related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
DSSSB Civil JE Recruitment Details 2022 Official Notification
|Job Provider||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma in Engineering|
|Selection Process||Tier 1/2 Exam|
|Online Registration Started||10 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9 February 2022|
Aspirants applying for the posts must have a Civil Engineering diploma from a recognized university.
As we have mentioned above the posts are to be filled for the various department so each department has its own age limit. To know the exact age limit read the recruitment notification.
- Candidates belonging to the General category will have to pay ₹ 100/- as a registration charge.
- Online registration is free for reserved category aspirants.
₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay is 4200.
- Recruitment Notification Published – 29 December 2021
- Online Application Form Started – 10 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 9 February 2022
How to Apply for DSSSB Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of the DSSSB.
- Register on the website if already done skip the step.
- Click on DSSSB JE Civil Recruitment Link.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload all the mentioned documents.
- Pay registration fee via debit card, credit card, or using UPI.
- Take a hard copy of the registration to use further.