DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 / JE (Civil/Electrical)/Section Officer Jobs Notification: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) / Section Officer (Civil/Electrical) (Post Code – 801/22 & 802/22) against vacancies in respect of various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi /Autonomous Bodies/Local Bodies. Candidates who fulfil the essential eligibility criteria can apply through online mode for DSSSB JE Recruitment posts till the last date i.e. 09 February 2022.
A short description of the DSSSB Junior Engineer vacancies including educational qualification, age limit, application details, etc is mentioned in this article by us. Take a quick read of the notification and eligibility details before applying for the Delhi DSSSB Junior Engineer Vacancy.
DSSSB Junior Engineer / Section Officer Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Board Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer /Section Officer|
|Trades||Civil / Electrical|
|Last Date to submit the online applications||09 February 2022|
Essential Qualification Details
- For Civil Engineer jobs – Applicants must possess a Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Along with this candidates must have two years of professional experience as a Civil Engineer counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
- For Electrical Engineer jobs – Applicants must have a Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent. Along with this candidates must possess two years of professional experience as an Electrical Engineer, counted from the date of completion of the qualifying Diploma Examination.
Applicant’s minimum age to apply for DSSSB Junior Engineer Job is 18 years while the upper age limit is 27 years. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates according to the Delhi government rules.
The selection of the candidates will be done on basis of a two-tier examination (Tier-1 & Tier-2). The exam will be a computer-based schedule for which will be initiated on the official website.
Selection candidates will be paid ₹ 9300/- to ₹ 34800/- + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/- under Group: ‘B’ category. Check the DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment notification for complete details of post wise salary details.
The candidates belonging to General (Unreserved) categories are required to pay ₹ 100/- as an application fee while the SC/ST candidates and Women candidates from Delhi are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Notification Date – 31/12/2021
- Starting date of online applications submission – 10/01/2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 09/02/2022
- Last date to complete the application fee payment – 09 February 2022
How to apply online for DSSSB Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
- First, visit the official website of DSSSB @ dsssbonline.nic.in
- Check the section named “What’s New” on the homepage.
- Click on the link and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification.
- Then, click on the link with the “Apply Online” tag.
- Fill in the essential required details correctly.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and take a printout of it.
|Official Website Link||https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/|
|DSSSB Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Detailed Notification||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|DSSSB Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Online Application Link||Apply Online Here (to be activated on 10/01/2021)|