Download DSEU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022 on dseu.ac.in. DSEU Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant Exam Date On Admit Card
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneur University has released the admit card for the exam of Junior Assistant and other posts announced in December 2021. It is expected that a large number of candidates had submitted application forms for Junior assistant recruitment.
The selection for these posts is to be decided through the written examination and skill test. In this scenario, the written examination is scheduled to take place in March 2022. The exact date for the examination is printed on the admit card of the candidates.
The DSEU has released the link to download the Junior Assistant Admit Card to the candidates whose applications have been found to be valid and invited to participate in the examination.
DSEU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Junior Assistant & Others|
|Concerned Authority||Delhi Skill and Entrepreneur University DSEU|
|Exam schedule||March 2022|
|Junior Assistant Admit Card Status||Released|
The examination has been divided into two parts for the posts except for Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant. They will participate in the MCQ paper only.
The paper pattern for the exam is added here.
- Exam Will be Objective Type and Questions be in the form of MCQs.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There will not be any negative Marking.
- The Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100 questions.
- Every question will be rewarded with 1 mark each.
- The time allocated for this exam will be of 1.5 hours.
How to Download DSEU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022
To download the DSEU Admit Card for Junior Assistant Exam, the university has provided the direct link. We have added the same link here with the proper guide.
- First, visit the provided link in any web browser.
- Then, enter the application id and date of birth in the space provided.
- Tick I am not a Robot and then click Login.
- You will be redirected to your admit card.
- Just download and take a printout.