DSE Odisha Jobs Notification 2021 – Odisha Govt Teacher Vacancies Online Application Form at desodisha.in website. We have great news for the candidates who are looking for teaching jobs in Odisha. The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) has released a teacher recruitment notification on 16th August 2021. According to this notification, the department is going to hire the eligible candidates for the posts of Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher.
According to the DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment notification, out of 4619 vacancies, there are 2055 posts for Hindi Teacher, 1304 posts for Sanskrit Teacher, and 1260 posts for Physical Education Teacher. Submission of online application for this recruitment has started on 23rd August 2021.
DSE Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2021 Apply Online at dseodiha.in
- Recruiter: Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Job: Teacher
- Recruitment Type: Contract Based
- State: Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 4619
- Category: Teaching Jobs
- Subjects: Hindi, Physical Education, Sanskrit
- Last Date: 14th September 201 (6:00 PM)
- Official Website: desodisha.in
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Exam Date: October 2021 (Tentative)
- Helpline Email: email@example.com
- Online Application Support Phone Number: 7406711092 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, working days)
|Physical Education Teacher||1260|
As of 1st January 2021, the age of the applicant should be 21 Years to 32 Years. The relaxation in the upper age is applicable as 5 Years for SC/SE/SEBC/Female candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Graduation in Hindi with at least 50% Marks in the case of the general aspirants. The cut off is 45% for the reserved categories.
- Hindi Shikshan Parangat, B.Ed in Hindi, or B.H.Ed.
- Graduation in Sanskrit with at least 50% Marks for the general candidates. The required marks are 45% for the reserved category candidates.
- Shastri or Shiksha Shastri course/diploma with the same minimum marks as of the graduation degree.
Physical Education Teacher
- Minimum Class 12th Pass.
- C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P. Ed from a reocgnized university.
Odisha Contractual Teacher Selection Process
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of a written test. The DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment Exam will be conducted in the first week of October.
The fee is non-refundable and shall be paid via online payment methods.
- General: ₹600
- SC/ST/PWD: ₹400
How to Apply for Odisha Contract-Based Teacher Recruitment 2021?
|Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification||Check Here|
|Odisha DSE Contractual Teacher Application Form||Apply Here|