DSE Odisha Admit Card 2022 Odisha TGT Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Education Teacher Exam Date: Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar is conducting the recruitment for Trained Graduate Teacher Teachers in Hindi, Sanskrit and Physical Education subjects. The written examination will be conducted in the month of March. The Education Board will release the admit card for these posts on the official website.
Odisha DSE Teacher Admit Card will be available for download on the official website from 21 February 2022. The admit card or the admission letter can be downloaded by entering the application registration number and password/date of birth. We will provide a direct link on this webpage as soon as the admit card is released officially.
Update on Exam Schedule: Written Examination schedule for the Teachers Exam has been released by the DSE Odisha. The Exam will start commencing from 3 March and will be getting concluded on 10 March.
- Hindi Teacher – 2055
- Sanskrit Teacher – 1304
- Physical Education Teacher – 1260
DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card 2022 TGT Exam Details
|Recruitment Authority Name||Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of Post||Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Teacher|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
|Application Date||August 2021|
|Written Exam Date||From 03 March 2022|
|Admit Cards status||Releasing on 21 February|
A huge number of candidates applied for the above-mentioned teacher posts till the last date of application. As we know teachers will be selected based on the Computer-Based Common Entrance Test. Exam schedule and DSE Odisha Teachers Admit Card release information will be made available soon.
DSE Odisha Teacher Exam Scheme – Pattern of Examination & Syllabus
The education board will conduct a computer-based test for the Odisha DSE Teacher Exam 2021. Following are the main key points of the examination:
- In the exam, objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- There will be two parts of the question paper.
- Question Paper will have 150 MCQs.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Part – I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30|
|Pedagogy, Educational Management, Policies & Evaluation||30|
|Part – II||Subject Based Questions||60|
DSE Odisha Teacher Hall Ticket Details – Instructions & Details
DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card 2022 will be released in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their registration number and password. So it is directed that candidates should keep their application form ready.
There will be personal details like the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph, date of birth etc on the DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card. Also, there will be exam roll number, exam venue name and timings of the exam on the admit card copy.
According to the instructions, candidates will have to show a photo ID proof along with the Odisha DSE TGT Call Letter 2022. Identity cards can be any one of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licenses, Passports etc.
How to download DSE Odisha TGT Teacher Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of Odisha DSE.
- Click on the Teachers Recruitment Link 2021-22.
- Find the link to download Admit Card for this exam.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check the filled information and verify.
- Finally, your admit card will be on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card 2022 – Download Here