Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022. Delhi Police Constable Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern Download in PDF
For the purpose of filling Head Constable Vacancies, the Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam 2022 will be held in September 2022. Candidates interested in becoming Delhi Police Head Constable should study the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the year 2022.
A computer-based exam, a physical endurance and measurement test, a typing test, and a computer test are all part of the recruiting process, which is followed by document verification. Check the Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus & Pattern provided in this article in order to plan strategically.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Details 2022: In accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission, the Staff Selection Commission would hold an open competitive examination for the appointment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police. There are 835 open positions for male and female candidates. Online applications will be accepted from May 17 to June 16, 2022.
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
|Recruitment Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Department||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of Post||Head Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||835|
|Date of Examination||September 2022|
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process
The commission will select the candidates for the position of Head Constable in the Delhi Police through a series of steps. In accordance with the criteria, a final list of merit will be published for candidates who pass all rounds. In order to get selected for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022, aspirants must accomplish all the required steps. The selection process will comprise the following stages:
- Computerised Objective Type Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Examining
- Typing and Computer Formatting (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
|Computer-Based Examination (by SSC)||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) (by Delhi Police)||Qualifying|
|Typing Test (by Delhi Police)||25 marks|
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus – Overview
Candidates who are interested in the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 must be aware of the most recent Exam Pattern and Syllabus. We have included some information on the course in the table below. Go through each topic and plan your strategy for Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2022.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- There will be five distinct subjects on the exam.
- There will be different marks for each topic, totalling 100.
- There will be 100 questions, with various weightings for each topic.
- One mark will be given for each right answer.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a 0.50 point deduction.
- The examination will last 90 minutes in total.
- Candidates that pass this step of the selection process with the requisite marks will advance to the next round.
- The computer-based test for Delhi Police Head Constables would consist of objective type questions.
|Subject/Topic||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||20|
Official Website of SSC – Visit Here