DDA Housing Scheme Application Form 2022 – Total 18000 DDA Flats Price List, Location, and Apply Online Link: Delhi Development Authority has launched the DDA New Special Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide 18000 Flats at various locations in Delhi. If you are looking to own a house in Delhi, it is a golden opportunity to apply for Delhi Housing Scheme. Application forms can be submitted online till 10th March 2022 through online mode dda.gov.in.
It is the second such scheme of the housing authority this year. The first one was offered in January 2021. Under this New DDA Flats Scheme government will distribute 18,335 flats and 416 plots on offer for economically weaker section people. These flats are built in the Jasola, Narela, Dwarka, and Rohini areas.
The flats are available in the High Income Group (HIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Janta categories. These flats are at discounted rates as a part of the PMAY scheme benefits as per the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme. The scheme is available at discounted prices from 23 December 2021 to 10th March 2022.
- According to DDA, there are 203 high-income groups 3 BHK flats are available in Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Pashchim Vihar and Dwarka.
- There are 3 HIG 2 BHK flats in Vasant Kunj while 976 MIG 2 BHK flats are available in Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Jahangirpuri and Narela.
- 11, 452 LIG 1 BHK flats are available in Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, Ramgarh, Molarbund, Zafrabad, Kondli Gharoli, Siraspur, Lok Nayak Puram while 5,702 flats for EWS are available in other areas.
Online DDA Flats Scheme Registration 2022 @dda.gov.in
|Name of Scheme||DDA Special Housing Scheme|
|Department Name||Delhi Development Authority|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Number of Flats||18000|
|Starting Date of registration||23 December 2021|
|Last date of registration||10th March 2022 (Extended)|
DDA Flats Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 Years as of the last date of application registration.
- One candidate can submit one application form.
- If both husband and wife have applied and both their names appear in the lucky draw. In such a situation, they will be given only one flat.
- The applicants should not have any residential plot exceeding 67 square meters wholly or partly in Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi Cantonment.
- The individual income of the applicant, as well as joint/co-applicant applying for EWS flats, should not exceed ₹3 lakhs per annum and Household income should not exceed Rs. 10 Lakh per annum. There is no income criterion for other categories except for EWS.
DDA Flats Registration Fee Details
|Flat Category||Registration Money||Application Processing Fee (Non-Refundable)||Total Amount|
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residential Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
How to apply online for Delhi Flats DDA Housing Scheme 2022?
- The applications under this scheme shall be accepted through online mode only.
- For applying online, the applicant is required to visit DDA’s website.
- Click on the DDA Housing Scheme, then open a new web page.
- Now, enter the required details such as PAN, Aadhar Card Number, and Mobile.
- Verify the details and mobile number.
- Select the scheme, flat type and area.
- Then, submit the completed application form.
- Official DDA Websites – www.dda.org.in | www.dda.gov.in
- DDA Flats Scheme Notification 2021-2022 – Download Here
- Online DDA Flats Registration Link – Click Here
- Last Date Extension Notice – Check Here
Looking for a flat to buy in dwarka sector 12.
When is the draw date for DDA Housing Scheme 2021-2022 (the last date of application was 10th March 2022)??
I have paid Rs. 1,02,000/- through net banking to DDA Housing Scheme (the last date was 10th March 2022) on 9th March towards registration of my Application No. 1877166XXX. DDA application payment status shows (today also) " Pending" whereas Bank has sent msg that the payment has already been debited.
Please confirm at the earliest as these are the hard-earned money.
Which bank provide registration money loan
Any available dda hig flat in paschim vihar
In the application fees, it is mentioned that this is non refundable but what about the registration amount. Is it returnable. Also, please confirm about the whole amount, how we needs to pay?
I am a tuition teacher. I live in rental house. So l need a small flat.
i am not able to register
when trying to register it mentions that my pan and aadhar are already in the system.I don’t know how it remember’s when i have not yet got otp
The same situation is with me also.
Hame dwraka side janta flat chahiye
If someone will get selected, Is it required to pay the whole amount in one go or there is some BANK EMI available.
wich bank application are avalable for apply
which bank application is available in dwarka new delhi