NTA CUCET 2022 Online Application Date. Check CUCET 2022 Notification Brochure on cuet.nta.nic.in
The NTA (National Testing Agency) is all set to release CUCET Notification 2022. The CUTET online application process is expected to be started in the first week of April. Interested candidates will be able to submit the application form online mode only.
According to University Grants Commission (UGC)’s recent public notice, the exam will be organized in 13 different languages. NTA conducts this popular university-level entrance test for those students who seek admission in various UG & PG Courses of Engineering, Management, IT, Commerce, etc. fields in Central Universities in India.
Those who will score qualifying marks in this examination will become eligible to get admission in the various offered programmes at one of 45 central universities across the country. Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for CUTET 2022.
CUCET 2022 Entrance Examination Form Overview
|Examination Type||Entrance Exam|
|Institute Concerned||Central Universities|
|Application form schedule||to be announced|
- Candidates applying for CUTET must be Indian citizens.
- For UG courses: must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam with relevant field from any recognized board.
- For PG courses: one must have a graduation degree in a relevant field from any recognized university.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for CUTET.
Candidates have to deposit an application fee through online mode. Complete details are mentioned in the notification. Check it carefully.
How to apply for CUCET 2022?
Those who have the desire to get admission through CUTET have to submit the application form first. In order to complete the application process correctly, go through the steps below given.
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Testing Agency cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Fill out the registration form by clicking on the “registration” tab available on the home page.
- Hit on the “submit” button and go for the further steps.
- Now, it’s time to fill out the application form with the correct information including Personal, Academic, and Communicational details.
- After that, you will be asked to upload some documents such as mark sheets, identity proof, etc.
- Then, upload the signature and one-passport size photograph in a given size.
- Now, choose the university and program in which you want to get admission.
- You can choose up to 3 universities and 3 programs without any hassle but you have to pay some extra amount for it.
- Before submitting the application form, check it carefully.
- If you find any mistake then you have a chance to make it correct.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a printout copy of it as it will be required at your admission time.
- Pay the application fee by selecting the payment gateway at your convenience.
- Once the transaction process seems successful on your screen, take out a print copy of it also.
All the concerned links are to be added here upon announcement of the notification.
A complete schedule from the Application form to the commencement of the examination will be released soon by the NTA.