CTET December 2021 Notification finally arrived along with online CTET Application form availability. The countdown is started for one of the most desired & teaching certification exams in India. The CBSE Board has announced the dates of the CTET 2021 examination for the eligibility of teachers. The examination will start from December 16 and will continue till January 13, 2022.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification has been issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education and here we are along with all fetched details from the advertisement. Central TET qualification certificate makes a big difference while applying for a KVS recruitment. The exact CTET Exam Date will be mentioned on the aspirant’s CTET Admit Card 2021.
CTET Notification December 2021 – Online CTET Application Form
CTET is conducted in two parts: Part I and Part II i.e Paper I and Paper-II. CTET 2021 Schedule is as per the following dates :
- CTET Notification issued: 18th September 2021
- CTET 2021 Application Form starts: 20th September 2021
- Last date of online registration: October 19, 2021
- Last date to pay CTET application fee: 20-10-2021 ( up to 3:30 PM )
- Mistakes correction in the online form: From 22-10-2021 to 28-10-2021
- Admit Card to be issued: First Week of December 2021.
- CTET ExamDates: 16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022
Both Paper I and Paper II are conducted on the same day but with different shift timing. Time Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes. The timing for both papers :
- Morning Shift: 9.30 A.M to 12.00 P.M
- Evening Shift: 02.30 P.M to 05.00 P.M
CTET Exam Notification ctet.nic.in – Complete Details
CTET Application Fee varies as per the category of the candidate as per following :
|Category||Paper – I or Paper – II||Both Papers|
Application Fee can be paid online using the debit card, credit card or net banking and also in offline mode through the Bank Payment Challan option.
CTET certification doesn’t give you any job surety or any unemployment allowance (Berojgari Bhatta), this test is just used for candidate’s eligibility testing to get recruited as a teacher at the state level or central Govt jobs. Multiple Choice Questions are asked in CTET Exam and there is no negative marking in this test.
- Read CTET Notification December 2021 Online: Check Official Notice
- Apply Online CTET 2021 Application Form: at this link
- Official Website: ctet.nic.in
CBSE also issued the list of states/cities where CTET 2021 will be conducted. The candidate must select the centre appropriately because once allotted, the centre can’t be changed in any circumstances.
Change in CTET Exam Pattern this year
CBSE will conduct the CTET December Exam in computer-based test mode. CBSE had issued a notification in July 2021 stating that the examination pattern of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test has been changed.
As per this notification, less emphasis will now be laid on factual knowledge and question papers will be prepared to assess ideological understanding, application, problem-solving, logic and important thinking. CBSE will also release a new set of CTET sample papers and blueprints soon.